3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Dead Stock

Why hello, what do we have here?

img1366l.jpg

These were hiding in a shop in Hong Kong.

img1367e.jpg

The grey Crosscut flannel is hands down one of my favourite shirts. When I found these, I had to get the red one and at the price I just had to get both.

img1369.jpg

The red is equally as stunning as the grey.

img1371p.jpg

Such a classic shirt paired with great fabric; the wool has a speckled appearance, like salt and pepper (I think 3s had an S&P theme going on for that season, haha). I'm sure if they could find anymore of the fabric they'd make more.

Nice find, Peter! Over the last year I've been washing/drying mine regularly and it's very much machine washable. It does shrink a little bit, but I wanted mine to and it worked out... it's also getting a lot softer with each wash. If you dont mind it shrinking a little, give it a try.

What's going on? Seems like everyones out of stock on 316?

They're in between runs right now, fresh jeans are coming March 15th.

• 2 weeks later...
woh that pair is fucking awesome

that is the best patch I have seen yet

haha thanks bro. Yea it's my first pair, so I'm not really sure what to expect.

Best ST 100s ive seen yet. They've come out better than i expected to see from this denim

you'll probably bee seeing more really nice ones when the contest results come out! :)

thanks for the compliments tho

my STs are size 28. I feel like they stretch out to about 29. I used to fit into them really nicely, but truthfully, I've gained some wait and am now about a 30 and so I leave my top button unbuttoned.

If you're planning on getting a pair I'd say size down 1.

What's going on? Seems like everyones out of stock on 316?

where exactly do u live at? i work sumwhere that's got a 3sixteen account and last time i checked we still got a big stock on certain stuff since it's relatively a new product for Toronto.

http://www.c-apsule.com/newsdesk_search_result.php?keywords=3sixteen&x=0&y=0

there's a link to where i work. generally shippin should be 30 to the states. but ya tell me what exactly are u lookin for and i'll check it out for u this weekned.

@yo_mj: so far I have heard nothing. But I do know they've been busy and stuff.

i.e. coming up with new Tanner goods belt, vegas show, etc.

can't wait

I want to buy a pair of SL-300s. How do they run size-wise? Are the measurements the same as for the indigo model? http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=82&products_id=438

I'm pretty sure that they run the same. Think its the same material and stuff so shouldn't really be different.

Tell me how they work out for you if you get em. they look nice

I want to buy a pair of SL-300s. How do they run size-wise? Are the measurements the same as for the indigo model? http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=82&products_id=438

They run the same as the 100x indigo denim (2 larger than tagged size). My ST-100x and ST-300 measured exactly the same; the 300 denim stretches a little more though, which you may want to take into consideration.

I think sizing down 2 from your true waist should give you a good fit.

i'm debating whether i need size 30 or size 31... i wear size 31 in the samurai s710xx for example.

i definitely want them to fight like a straight cut and not like a slim cut, so i don't want to size down too much. what do you guys think?

I don't own any Samurai I think we're pretty similar in size. I'm a 31 for the Flat Head 1001, 31 for Eternal 811, and 31 for Iron Heart 9301.

This is my fit for the 3sixteen SL-100x in size 30:

img0449s.jpgimg0451zrd.jpg