3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I'm really surprised how well this label has taken off. I like a lot of their clothing...jackets, shirts etc.

But what i'm wondering about is, what makes these jeans worth 35 dollars more than apcs, since they are repros of the ns and nc cut? Aside from the leather patch, i don't see why these should cost 200 dollars and apc is 165. is the materials better? from the pictures i've seen apc's fade nicer too, imo.

just curious

I'm really surprised how well this label has taken off. I like a lot of their clothing...jackets, shirts etc.

But what i'm wondering about is, what makes these jeans worth 35 dollars more than apcs, since they are repros of the ns and nc cut? Aside from the leather patch, i don't see why these should cost 200 dollars and apc is 165. is the materials better? from the pictures i've seen apc's fade nicer too, imo.

just curious

The denim which is used on all of 3sixteen's jean (regular line & +) is far nicer and more interesting than anything APC uses on their jeans.

When producing jeans the denim itself is over half the cost of the jean itself (when producing in America) hence the slightly higher price, but worth every penny.

The denim which is used on all of 3sixteen's jean (regular line & +) is far nicer and more interesting than anything APC uses on their jeans.

When producing jeans the denim itself is over half the cost of the jean itself (when producing in America) hence the slightly higher price, but worth every penny.

Sorry for the double post, but the denim on 3sixteen jeans is loads better and more interesting than that on APC jeans. Maybe there aren't very many pictures of faded 3sixteens, but they look much better than my faded APCs.

I like the New Cure cut better than the ST210 one though.

Sorry for the double post, but the denim on 3sixteen jeans is loads better and more interesting than that on APC jeans. Maybe there aren't very many pictures of faded 3sixteens, but they look much better than my faded APCs.

I like the New Cure cut better than the ST210 one though.

That's a late formal announcement. It's already 8/24!

Super excited for Self Edge LA though. Where is it going to be located specifically?

It's going to be in the old Supreme Annex.

That's a late formal announcement. It's already 8/24!

Super excited for Self Edge LA though. Where is it going to be located specifically?

It's going to be in the old Supreme Annex.

Guest BarkadaBoy

Im a little interested on how people have been sizing on the 3sixteen+ too.

Still debating on pulling the trigger on the 10bsp's or not. Im not satisfied with my APCs. If i wear a tagged 28 in APC NS's how should i size on the 10bsps?

wow those look great, fit is really good too.

how tall are you and how did you size?

thinking about getting the +20bsp,

my best fitting pair of jeans (sz 29 N&F weird guys) measures exactly 16" across.

should i go for the 30s and stretch them since a 31 measures 31.5 already.

wow those look great, fit is really good too.

how tall are you and how did you size?

thinking about getting the +20bsp,

my best fitting pair of jeans (sz 29 N&F weird guys) measures exactly 16" across.

should i go for the 30s and stretch them since a 31 measures 31.5 already.

That sounds right... if you can get the top button on with the 30's you're all set; if not, exchange them for the 31's.

Guest BarkadaBoy

How are the qualities of the denim? Do they stretch like APC's? i have size 28 NS (sized down 2) and would prefer a looser but still slim fit. I cant decide to get a 28 or 29. Dont want to get a 29 and have it stretch to a point where i cant wear it.

Barkada - they do stretch but nowhere near as much as APC's do. You can expect up to 1" of stretch in the waist after a week or two of wear. Given the type of fit you're looking for I would go with the 29 - as long as the waist isn't loose when you first put them on, you're in the right size.

Eyeball - I would go with the 32. Again, they should be quite snug when you put them on the first time - if they are, you're in the right size.