3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I was sunbathing on a big rock the other day and when I got up I noticed my leather patch was scratched up pretty badly all over, I think from me just making really slight movements on the rock surface.

Looks kinda cool, but watch out, the leather can get damaged pretty easily. Those boulders are out for patch-blood.

should i go TTS for the ST-210?

how should i size for the slim fit of any 3sixteen jeans?

Go true to size, if they're snug when you get them they'll stretch out a hair with a few wears.

I was sunbathing on a big rock the other day and when I got up I noticed my leather patch was scratched up pretty badly all over, I think from me just making really slight movements on the rock surface.

Looks kinda cool, but watch out, the leather can get damaged pretty easily. Those boulders are out for patch-blood.

The 3sixteen tanner patch was born to age/wear/fade just as uniquely as the denim itself. Don't baby stuff like this.

After a second wash yesterday, the patch has turned black, dried out, and become extremely brittle!

That didnt happen after the first wash, which was an exact same wash - inside out, 30degrees, tiny amount of detergent....

Wonder what happened?!???!

3sixteentag.jpg

it's funny... three years ago people would be freaking out about how awesome your crispy patch is.

love it and cherish it

but dont eat it

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard about 3sixteen jeans on the forums, but never really thought too much of them enough to really check them out or consider buying them.

But after seeing the jeans in person this past weekend and having the opportunity to meet to one of the founders of the brand ajchen; and talk to him about how hard he's worked these past 6 years to build the brand to where it is today, I can't say enough good things about them. These jeans are real quality in the construction and details, and the guys behind the brand are all super cool.

thx. I think i'm going to give these a soak over the weekend and get them hemmed 4" or so someday.

patch is awesome:

4585179142_a22a2c4c4b.jpg

and this is the current setup -- i might move the knife to the backpocket because it's hard to get my hands in the front pockets with the coinpocket occupied too:

4584553477_926ab6fffa.jpg

anyway, i'm really happy with these. the fit is just right, the top block fits snugly and the legs are slim enough but not tapered to be constricting or anything. it's a good middle ground between my SExFH05BK which were too slim, and my SExDBxS09 which were too loose all around.

great job to 3sixteen and thanks to selfedge and superfuture for that 11% off sale.. this is a lot of denim for not a lot of money :)

By no means am I finished wearing these jeans, but I think I'm ready for a new denim voyage. I will probably wear these in rotation with a new pair of jeans as my go-to pair.

I lied. Still been wearing these most of the time. Doing some home reno is these lately too. I just washed them again but it took less than a day for me to get some oil stains on them.

I think it's a sign for me to start wearing the shit out of these.

img0775m.jpg

img0776u.jpg

^ those look great

i have no fading yet but just showing the OTHER USES of the patch B)

Tanner Belt from a long ass time ago, 3sixteen SL-200x

5CVbO.jpg

Spyderco Leafstorm concealed carry sorta hahaha, keychain and black titanium moneyclip B)