Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Dun DUN DUNNNNN!!

Seriously though, what do you mean? Do they make a lot of things outside of Hawaiian shirts and jeans? I vaguely recall someone (probably you) mentioning it a while ago, but it escapes me at the moment.

Kiya, any chance of picking up their line of Hawiian shirts in the future? I remember looking at them a few months ago on the Toyo site, and a lot of them were really nice.

I can't say what's going on with Toyo.. But i will say that SC fans will be happy with upcoming projects we're all working on.

We won't be carrying their Hawaiin shirts anytime in the near future, they actually have accounts all over North America that carry the shirts already, somewhere around 110 accounts.

We will be bringing in Clover Leaf starting in about three weeks, a Toyo/Sugarcane line that's for women only.

Really? You wouldn't happen to have a list of stores that carry the Hawaiin shirts, would you?

I'll get them for you.. give me a week or two.

my brother bought one of the hawaiian shirts at hinoya, and they gave him this catalog, that showed hella locations. shirt was pretty dope, silk and what not. i dont have the catalog, cause well its his. im actually surprised my brother bought it he usually doesnt care about his clothes much, so seeing him drop almost 200 on 1 shirt completely shocked me.

Remind me of howies jeans, some of their models have patched front pockts ( as well as regular front pockets ) but with a button and the outside seam wraps around the trouser outer seam and an inch onto the back half of the jeans. Obviously these SCs will have amazing denim, and the back pockets are much neater too.

Another similarity is the strange chunky hem ( looks about an inch fold under to me )

This radical hem feature could well send shockwaves through the denim world ;-)

They are nice, unique without being weird, and very desirable but personally id rather get the satokibi hawaiis.

Toyo - isnt toyota under their umbrella?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyo_Engineering_Corporation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyo_Tire_%26_Rubber_Company

dunno if these are even the same toyo though, im just blindly typing stuff into google.

Surely illuminati, NWO, etc is at the bottom.....

Getting of track, dont wanna flat line, im gonna jack out.

Case.

Since something is starting to happen with these I think its time for some pics:

Sugarcane SC40401A Hawaii one wash

hawaii07091201.jpg

hawaii07091202.jpg

worn about two months I guess, no wash. It's been very much on and off with these since I've been having alot of other projects as well...

Im over my Sugarcanes. Only because they dont fit me anymore.

But they were fun while it lasted.

2 bike accidents, "getting hit by a bus 5 times...?", 1 sea wash, tons of other washes.

Gonna wash every two weeks from now on with these, since theyre now my biking jeans. Wont ever be rolled down.

Im too much of a bitch to cut these, but it works for me.

100_0268.jpg

100_0270.jpg

100_0269.jpg

100_0271.jpg

"Heart shaped ass..."

my sc40200 are getting softer by the day. At first they are scratchy as hell. But nu i dont even feel the sugar millet anymore. And i like rubbing my hands on them just to feel the specialness of the canes.

yea thats how my okis are now. at first rough as hell and now cool. just didnt feel it with these edos at all. maybe its just the edos but i thought it might have been all natural indigo sugarcanes.

another question

whats the difference between the 40100 and 40400 hawaiis?

Using the sugar millet of the Hawaiian product, the denim to weave.

It is compilation into one book of the denim which SUGAR CANE developed until now.

It is the work which expresses the wind being agreeable of the best color falling and tradition

this is what I found when I did a search. I guess since they are only 19800 Yen they wont be natural indigo. But it's cool that the sugar is from Hawaii. :)

• 2 weeks later...