Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i like to imagine crazy pairs that will never happen (basically along the lines of your post a ways back about "designing your own pair")

i would love a pair of 24oz zero denim, left leg lht, right leg rht, pocket bags using 5000KA24oz denim, back pockets and yoke line with S5000KA24oz denim too, patch and buttons somehow illustrating the combination of indigo plant and persimmon used in the jeans.

i would also like to see another themed series like the go rin no sho series but based on the lone wolf and cub (original comics not movies).

but honestly i have no idea what the surprise is, i looked on their blog and didn't see anything new so i am stumped, cant wait to hear what it is though

^@ lilfatsupra

They have a super great and strong fading structure just at all the right places like it should be!

They have reached a sort of Holy grail status! Go ahead and keep them alive for ever!!!!

^^^^^^@ihatebrianwilliams (2 pages back):. Also your Sammies have fantastic fading structure

Both of those jeans are one of the best updates I have seen here over the last days

well...I'm not really impatient. I've waited 5 months now for the OGSP and there's no sign that I'll get it soon.

it's a nice feeling to wait for a pair of jeans to come out, and when it does you don't have to pay for it (because you already did that weeks ago ;) )