Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I was ummming and arrring over whether to get my S3000VX's tapered as I think the fit will end up really similar to my Strike Golds which are my main pair but the fit pics have made up my mind and I've just put them in to soak.

Size 30 S3000VX

Pre-Soak Measurements:

Waist aligned: 15.25"

Front rise: 11.5"

Back rise: 14.5"

Thigh: 12"

Knee: 9.75"

Hem: 8.75"

Inseam: 38.5"

I pre-ordered from Kaizuko Piretas and that shop was in the prefecture where the earthquake and tsunamie hit the hardest...

the owner is fine and we wrote after all the natural disasters and my pair should be waiting at Samurai HQ for me. But that's 2 months ago after I got the last mail..

yes there is a reason. the upside down 'A' labels the limited editions. as nearly all Samurai jeans start as "limited edition" a lot of models have the upside 'A'. when a model becomes a regular Samurai model, the next runs will have the normal 'A' on the tab

Those s510 I posted yesterday did not shrink much on first lukewarm soak. Will they shrink again a few times or should I raise the temp ?

Cheers

Do you have comparative measurements pre and post soak? Would make it easier to determine how much shrinkage is left. A second soak with higher temperature won't hurt. If you need even more shrinkage just throw them in the washing machine with no detergent and 60°C.

My S510XX19oz were bought in one-wash state from Pirates

(I took the answer over here because it fits in here better)