Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Can't rep you either b_F, for the same reason, but sure wish I could. I keep telling you: tight fits look (and feel!) great. It's no exception on you. Don't be afraid to show your butt a bit!

are those 5000vxs as slim, slimmer, or not as slim as the 510 cut?

the S5000 is slimmer than the S510. especially in the top block and thighs

leg opening is similar

what oz does the 710xx end up at after a soak? 21oz? 22oz?

19oz. only the 21oz and 24oz were labeled incorrect and are heavier after soak/wash (relying on Gordon from BiG here)

normally denim weight is labled in its loomstate state. but Samurai normally lists the weight after soaking/washing for the 15, 17 and 19oz models.

but the 21 and 24oz models are listed in their loomstate state so they get "hevier", more densoe after a soak.

you could ask Gordon from BiG about it :)

normally denim weight is labled in its loomstate state. but Samurai normally lists the weight after soaking/washing for the 15, 17 and 19oz models.

but the 21 and 24oz models are listed in their loomstate state so they get "hevier", more densoe after a soak.

you could ask Gordon from BiG about it :)

@b_f.

wow, you were quick to soak and show 'em off. I am taking a different approach, wearing them after work for a few hours this week to give them some 'stretch memory' ...it was a fight to get the buttons done the first time. after a frankenstein walk around the apartment, some sitting, some deep knee bends, some yoga poses, they really have softened up alot. I have no idea if it will lessen the pain of post-soak, but I'm gonna try. Will soak them cold and then see where I end up. So far, they fit like my S0500XX.

@scmah174: I did this before with a pair other jeans but don't remember if it was worth it.

But I don't think so. IMO, when a jeans with unsanforized denim is built the final size (including shrinkage) is already determined. So it will reach that size in the end (if you wash them regular)