Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Guest rusholmeruffian

The top block on mine is much looser. They are 38 after all. The waist is too big at present but I like a very high rise.

Why are those retired?

lost a bit of weight since I wore those and now the rise is a bit too high for my liking also have a bunch of other denim to wear.

I'll probably wear these if I some dirty work to do so I'll call them semi-retired.

Guest nooblet333
lost a bit of weight since I wore those and now the rise is a bit too high for my liking also have a bunch of other denim to wear.

I'll probably wear these if I some dirty work to do so I'll call them semi-retired.

Dam man what a boss.. You got that many pairs to cycle through? :cool:

Good day all gents,

1st post pic after 2 month of wear 21oz vx .

done initial hot soaked ,no wash until now.

Photo1643.jpg

Photo1641.jpg

Photo1639.jpg

Photo1640.jpg

Photo1645.jpg

some evos ...and going to do hot soak 2nd time..will post pic after .

promised self I'd stop buying jeans but fuck. when/where

can't tell you. isn't announced yet. heard someone saying at the end of the year.

Other than BiG, kaizoku-pirates, j-e-a-n-s and Take5, what other stores stock Samurai where I can order directly from them without going through a proxy.

klax-on

BAS Clothing

there are a lot...just search and write them if they are willing to send overseas

klax-on

BAS Clothing

there are a lot...just search and write them if they are willing to send overseas

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah there are lots of sellers, especially on rakuten, but the issue of communication and shipping overseas come up. Btw, I have been trying to contact kaizoku for the last couple of days, but have not heard back for a week despite sending a couple of different msgs. Are they on vacation or something? Usually, they get back to me rather soon.

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah there are lots of sellers, especially on rakuten, but the issue of communication and shipping overseas come up. Btw, I have been trying to contact kaizoku for the last couple of days, but have not heard back for a week despite sending a couple of different msgs. Are they on vacation or something? Usually, they get back to me rather soon.

Kaizoku Pirates is no more at this point. Store was totally destroyed after the tsunami/earthquake.

Yuichi tries to open a new store. He's supposed to contact me in the next days (at least that's what Sandy from Samurai told me)

Kaizoku Pirates is no more at this point. Store was totally destroyed after the tsunami/earthquake.

Yuichi tries to open a new store. He's supposed to contact me in the next days (at least that's what Sandy from Samurai told me)

My goodness...I was afraid that might be the case. Thanks for letting me know. I hope things work out for them. They were so helpful in the past. On another note, is that the reason I may not be hearing back from Real McCoy either? Been trying to get in touch with them as well.

I am after the S0500XX arcs + tabs in W31 OR 32

^welcome

damn...mine are still at the custom office. probably won't be able to pick them before tuesday.

please post some detail pics, fit pics and measurements if you have the time :)

Whoa...u just add in another samurai to your place B_F .envy your collection..plsz post pic soon, hype the spirit.:cool: