Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Can we get less comments like this? Seriously.

I click on the Samurai thread to see if there are any ACTUAL updates and I see a three word response that, even though it was pleasent, was a completely useless contribution to the thread and should of been kept to Private Messenging, the comment box in the "reputation" feature, or as part of a larger and far more useful comment.

Nice s5000BK's Dino. I'm wearing mine right now.

I think I accidently pos repped this

Can we get less comments like this? Seriously.

I click on the Samurai thread to see if there are any ACTUAL updates and I see a three word response that, even though it was pleasent, was a completely useless contribution to the thread and should of been kept to Private Messenging, the comment box in the "reputation" feature, or as part of a larger and far more useful comment.

Nice s5000BK's Dino. I'm wearing mine right now.

LOL no hate, but just to play devil's advocate, isn't that EXACTLY what you just did? :P

That's exactly what he just did.

After complaining about a "useless" response, he just made one himself.

:rolleyes:

Relax, I was only half serious.

I'd take down the offending post for posterity's sake, but it has already been quoted.

Realized I don't like Sammies arcs that much (make the pockets look big), thinking about removing them on my 5000vx but keeping the tab, what do you think ?

dude check evisu back pockets before you think samurai back pockets are big lol really almost double!

Can anyone better Samurai-educated than I help distinguish between the denim on the 2nd 710, vs. the 15oz 0505xx ?

http://www.e2nd.net/br-sj/sj-411-01-f/sj-s710xx15oz-2nd.htm

vs.

http://www.e2nd.net/br-sj/sj-411-01-f/sj-s0505xx2.htm

They both seem to be woven from Texas cotton, but description of the 0505 refers expressly to new looming which yields a rougher, less uniform fabric, and they at least appear slubbier but they're both 15oz...

"Thread: Using a cotton TX USA, originally in the cotton with a wild new feature, a short length of cotton fibers (cotton custom parts) to put that increased heterogeneity of the fiber. Rough and irregular in this thread to come to correct irregularities in shape. To twist the yarn more strongly than usual, more than the hardness of the dough. Spinning in general is stable through the years to a single thread and cotton blends, cotton was used only in Texas, "a single fiber blending" for out of touch is highlighted. Thread count is the co-latitude of 6 strings."

I'm deliberating between the 2...

got more pictures - i was fuckin around with my friends camera. not really ligit evo pics. but theyre vivid blue denims these days

3386400527_68016ddff3.jpg

3387213240_7158ca2e2a.jpg

One of these days i'll take real pictures of them.. i just figured i'd put these up in the meantime.

Anyone in the U.S order from second they sent me an email saying that they won't be able to send me the 510 24oz's when they realease. Anybody have this problem?

WHAT? I need more information on this.

I was planning on ordering from 2nd first.

A possible procedure to give Samurai's US distributors more business?

Or a quantity problem?

WHAT? I need more information on this.

I was planning on ordering from 2nd first.

A possible procedure to give Samurai's US distributors more business?

Or a quantity problem?

I'm not sure why either but the did tell me it be around 400 usd before shipping cost so I gave them my address and they replied

"As there is a dealer shop of SAMURAI jeans in USA, we can not accept your order.

If you looking for Samurai jeans, you can check this out in BLUE IN GREEN.

BLUE IN GREEN

Address: 8 Green St. New York

We are so sorry for that and please accept our apologize !"

Best regards,

FUNG

TAKE 5 Company.

EDIT just realized I had typed 2nd in my first post.

^ had us worried for a second there..

2nd should probably be able to do it. as far as i know, nobody has had any problems with them.