Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I thought the originals were made with 19oz denim and these new ones were 17oz zero denim.

Anyways, is there anything special I need to tell the tailor tomorrow when I get my samurais hemmed? Might sound dumb but Im not sure :(

AFAIK the original S710BK were made of 19oz black denim. Also the Black Knight used this deadstock denim.

The Black Shadow (both versions) use the standard 17oz black zero denim.

No...every tailor should be able to hem them.

Hi sufu,sorry to side track away from the Black shadows... I have a quick question...I hope I don't make people mad just for thinking about it. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Samurais with out giving them an initial soak. I myself have not tried this but I am just curious to see if anyone has tried this and if so what were the results? I gave my Samurai's two initial soaks, just thought if i didn't soak them they would look cleaner...I mean crispier for longer. Any help much would be much appreciated.

Edited by thecolosseum

2 experiences -- the s5000 24oz and the Elements Earth -- I normally size up one but I liked the way these look slim so I did TTS with them instead. Needless to say, they were mad tight when I first got them so I didn't do an initial soak. I wore them for a couple of weeks to stretch them out first before soaking. Worked for me so far but as you'll hear soon, Samurais may shrink with subsequent washes so only time will tell how this works out for me.

Black Shadows are online. They are gorgeous!

s710%20blkshadow%20fly2.jpgs710%20blkshadow%20patch.jpg

http://blueingreenso...emart&Itemid=62

Ordered mine today. Can't believe I just bought another pair of jeans. The only way I'm justifying these is that I think I can get away with black jeans at work, as long as they have black stitching. I had to buy them, right?

^TTS is the way to go on the 710 unless you have slim legs, then you can size down.

Hi sufu,sorry to side track away from the Black shadows... I have a quick question...I hope I don't make people mad just for thinking about it. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Samurais with out giving them an initial soak. I myself have not tried this but I am just curious to see if anyone has tried this and if so what were the results? I gave my Samurai's two initial soaks, just thought if i didn't soak them they would look cleaner...I mean crispier for longer. Any help much would be much appreciated.

Swiss Jeans Freak will wear his S0500XX for the upcoming contest raw for the 15 months of the contest..and also longer till they fall apart

cont.

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Samurai will release some very interesting jeans next season with a little focus on vintage cuts. So there will be a new edition of the S7000 and of the S8000. For the one who like the slim S003JP, there will be another one of it with special 17oz denim.

But to top it all, I say S5000 cut, 24oz and AI !!!

^ Seems like a good enough reason.

How did you guys size on these? I went TTS like I did on my Lot 14 710's.

I ordered size 33, same as my 19oz 710's, and sized down one. The fit on my 19oz 710's is pretty much perfect, so I hope these will be as well. I am slightly nervous now that the jeans have shipped, because I noticed too late that the thigh measurement is .25" slimmer on the black shadows compared to the regular 710's. Oh well, too late now. Fingers crossed.