Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Trust me its not. I'm 5'6 170 lbs and these jeans are a size 29...

I too am interested in this 710 black denim...

i recall you saying that you lost buncha weight and that's why they look like they do now. are you saying that you're a true 32 now?

Wow. That doesn't seem like you've sized down 3.

Everything looks fine.

It wasn't just a rumor, I emailed Gordon and he confirmed that it was happening, but they were supposed to get them in around mid-March I'm not sure what happened, unless it has something to do with the tsunami.

Damn, I should sell something if this happening.

After one week wear the creases starting to settle on my 710's. 2 coldsoaks and one boiling soak under the waist. I'm a true 32 and went TTS. 154 lbs and 5"7.

I assume these will shrink further after a hot wash?

2lst9a0.jpg

20uzfd1.jpg

After one week wear the creases starting to settle on my 710's. 2 coldsoaks and one boiling soak under the waist. I'm a true 32 and went TTS. 154 lbs and 5"7.

I assume these will shrink further after a hot wash?

2lst9a0.jpg

20uzfd1.jpg

is it just me or do you all have wide womanly hips? I thought the S710s didn't have the hip flares that the Eternal 811s have, yet looking at some of the recent fit pics in this thread it looks like they balloon out at the hips.

is it just me or do you all have wide womanly hips? I thought the S710s didn't have the hip flares that the Eternal 811s have, yet looking at some of the recent fit pics in this thread it looks like they balloon out at the hips.

Yeah, it's because the waist is fairly snug and the hips have some excess room. I guess you could say it's hip-flare, but not that noticable in real life. I like the fit overall. The 19oz is amazing

samurai s5000bk 4 years old vs black knights ~1 year, impossible for me to really capture these. by any indication, i'm not even close to being done with the black knights and they look great

5601331763_6da54271bf_z.jpg

big brother, little brother

5601919452_76a953bde6_z.jpg

5601921590_d267f59665_z.jpg

5601337009_90d757073f_z.jpg

5601338287_25383fe45e_z.jpg

5601339719_2b3213d0d8_z.jpg

5601340919_9dcdcd79a1_z.jpg

starting to get a hole in the black knights, I want SELA to get their machines up and running!

Guest nooblet333
i wish sams will do another run of the s710 black knights in the future

Hah I wish! Too bad it's not ever possible :( The fabric were DS. So yeah :(

Honestly im not really interested in black denim, but seing poly ,nicely fades,its turn me on.looking for some black denim in the future.

Samurai HQ drove to the tsunami region and helped. there are also pictures of Kaizoku Pirates (Yuichi's shop) in Ishinomaki

My heart felt a coldness rushing thru when I saw the picture of Pirates store. And at the same time, warmness when saw the pictures of jeans hanging and the rations prepared in boxes.

Indeed a good deed by the Samurais!