Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

God damn, literally took me like 20 minutes to button these bitches. My thumb hurts like a bitch.

These will be hard as fuck to take off.

I just want to apologize first for the bad quality of the pictures lol.

Pre Soak Front

4911892668_3c591f7289.jpg

Post Soak Front

4911893896_355c8294f3.jpg

Pre Soak Back

4911893340_cc8af87dd5.jpg

Post Soak Back

4911894472_0b75e86656.jpg

Guest redchris

Just taken possession of a pair of 510s 21oz . 36w 36 l.

Beautiful jeans but I am not used to this kind of weight. Going to be some project.

Cold soaked them once, no spin and stretched the waist when drying.

Wore them from damp to dry which was an experience in itself.

Any advice to prevent any more shrinkage?

(Sorry no pics, my wife doesn't know I splashed £200 notes on 'em.)

Guest redchris
well more shrinkage is hardly to avoid if you wash them. but the waist will always stretch back out. what region is too tight for your liking? or is it the length?

Hello, they are not exactly too tight, just that I couldn't really cope with any more shrinkage.

They feel very close at the top of the thighs / crotch , but I think thats just the thick denim making itself felt.

Obviously, wearing them fom raw straight off isn't an option with 21 oz.

Samurai 510XX 24oz LHT

Freak me, 4750 yen shipping to Australia! The total weight of the package with the jeans in them came to about 1.9kg (or about 4lbs). Still, you can count on 2nd to give you a little something something to take the edge off that high shipping cost.

IMG_0924.jpg

Can't shake off the feeling that Samurai is never going to release a 24oz LHT again. They may do another run of the 24oz RHT, but I feel as though the LHT is a one off, never to be repeated. So I got a pair. Plus, with every brand and his two dogs getting in on the 24oz bandwagon (Strike gold et al.), no ones released a LHT version except Samurai.

Pre-soak fit only, sorry. These are going into the closet until 2011 (so that I can give my 634SB some much needed attention). Only did the top button only to realise that my fly is open (oops!).I'll spare everyone that pic. The waist is about 32.5in raw, so I definitely made the right call to NOT size down (TTS 32). I'll be sticking in a 2x4 into the waist before soaking. Pic has been worked a little because it looked too dark even with the flash.

IMG_0926.jpg

hey guys, i am about to buy a pair 710 lot 13 from pirates. i need some advice for how much i should hem it down to, the inseam on BiG measures at 39.5 inch, i am 5'9", i usually wear my jeans 32 to 33, with 32 showing socks when i sit and 33 with a lil stacking. i looked up some post that guy it's 5'10" and hem it to 36?? (sorry i don't remember the name).

Samurai 510XX 24oz LHT

Freak me, 4750 yen shipping to Australia! The total weight of the package with the jeans in them came to about 1.9kg (or about 4lbs). Still, you can count on 2nd to give you a little something something to take the edge off that high shipping cost.

IMG_0924.jpg

Can't shake off the feeling that Samurai is never going to release a 24oz LHT again. They may do another run of the 24oz RHT, but I feel as though the LHT is a one off, never to be repeated. So I got a pair. Plus, with every brand and his two dogs getting in on the 24oz bandwagon (Strike gold et al.), no ones released a LHT version except Samurai.

Pre-soak fit only, sorry. These are going into the closet until 2011 (so that I can give my 634SB some much needed attention). Only did the top button only to realise that my fly is open (oops!).I'll spare everyone that pic. The waist is about 32.5in raw, so I definitely made the right call to NOT size down (TTS 32). I'll be sticking in a 2x4 into the waist before soaking. Pic has been worked a little because it looked too dark even with the flash.

IMG_0926.jpg

ha, it was about the same delivery to the UK, i was shocked when the package arrived! heavy denim doesnt even begin to cover it!!!

Grabbed a pair of 710s. Needed a pair of "clean/light" wear jeans so I don't have to wash my jins so often. That and wanted to have a pair with arcs and the red tab before they were (possibly) no more. Will get some fit pics and measurements up in the next couple days. Presoak stiffness...

IMG_10dsz55.jpg

IMG_1332d056.jpg

they look more skinny than slim, what size is it?

Grabbed a pair of 710s. Needed a pair of "clean/light" wear jeans so I don't have to wash my jins so often. That and wanted to have a pair with arcs and the red tab before they were (possibly) no more. Will get some fit pics and measurements up in the next couple days. Presoak stiffness...

IMG_10dsz55.jpg

IMG_1332d056.jpg

they look more skinny than slim, what size is it?

IMG_10dsz55.jpg

IMG_1332d056.jpg