Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

About the Samurai contest. Wasn't there talk about the possibility of using 18oz Texas Cotton?

Well Samurai used this now on their newest pair, the S8000JX-N.

A very classical cut, with exposed rivets, crotch rivet and a cinch. Amazing deatils too

further proof for my theory of why samurai wouldn't make the contest pair.

thanks guys for the awesome comments!

anyways, cali ain't got nothing on AZ. I'm rocking my 710 19 oz. still even though its 107 out. Well its gona be 109 tomorrow and gona be 118 next month haha. But im not giving up wearing my 710.

you must smell marvelous.

someone asked for Sam's carrot cut, this is it :D

a 32 waist should go to a 12.5 thigh with a 7.75 hem

Hello could you be more specific which model is a carrot cut in the Samurai's range?

someone asked for Sam's carrot cut, this is it :D

a 32 waist should go to a 12.5 thigh with a 7.75 hem

God

This is so painful...

I ve tried on a Levis 1954 carrot which fits good, but the quality of the denim is so cheap, im looking for a Japense denim but it s hard to compare just by the measurements.

Would love to see some fit pics of S710XX and S0500XX.

I ve been checking the measurements of the S0610LX RAW on Big and it's a low rise i dont think it's ok for THunder Thighs. :P.

Would like some help . i could order 2 jeans from Big but shipping back from Europe is ...expensive.

God

This is so painful...

I ve tried on a Levis 1954 carrot which fits good, but the quality of the denim is so cheap, im looking for a Japense denim but it s hard to compare just by the measurements.

I ve been checking the measurements of the S0610LX RAW on Big and it's a low rise i dont think it's ok for THunder Thighs. :P.

Would like some help . i could order 2 jeans from Big but shipping back from Europe is ...expensive.

why is this so "painful"? take your levis and measure them the way BIG recommends. compare them to the measurements on that site. find something similar. if nothing similar exists, dont buy samurais.

this whole thread is full of 710s, which are tapered like you want. just do a little research.

God

This is so painful...

80% of the pics in this thread are of those 2 cuts

There is no "carrot cut" from Samurai.

dude i posted fit pic's of the same jeans 4 times at least

:(:( ok Thanks.

Shitty 13.5 oz from Levi's....rage