Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Guest patchmb
Is there any difference between the denim used for the S5000VX21oz and S510XX21oz? I assume one is based on the VX denim while the other is based on the XX. But leads that really to significant difference? And if yes, what's this difference. I guess Ed could explain it

I have both & have not noticed any difference..

Hey guys, i haven't been keeping up with the thread lately so I really have no knowledge on sizing or anything so please bare with me. My sister is going to hong kong / japan next week and i'm thinking of having her grab me a pair of s710's. From what i read so far, going true to size for a slim fit and sizing down one for a skinny fit right? Does this apply to both lot 12 and 13? Is it still possible to get arcs and red tab overseas right now? I saw some sam's with white tab.

Yeah, that sounds right in terms of sizing. I would recommend sizing true. With regard to the arcs and tabs, you can still find the lot 12 pairs in some places with the red tab and arcs, but what is generally now available and in production is the lot 13 pairs with white tab and no arcs or pocket design at all.

Thanks for the info guys. So true to size for both lot 12 and 13 then. Anyone know where i can get some lot 12 arcs and tab in hong kong / japan?

Another question. the usa models sold on the big website have the black arcs right? or am i trippping out?

Take5 (http://www.take5jeans.com/) is in Hong Kong. It is supposedly one of the best denim shops in the world and has a great selection of japanese denim brands. Do some research, and you may take a liking to a jean that isn't that popular on superfuture.

Yeah, those pairs did have hidden arcs I believe.

no hidden arcs either?

Nope, not on lot 13. No back pocket design besides white tab on right back pocket.

Putting my size 31 0500's up for sale. It's a shame because Texas denim is fucking awesome. Just don't think it's the right cut for me. If you were planning on buying a size 31 0500 please lord buy mine instead! They're brand new and you'll save 30 bucks! Skull wallet for sale too.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=187333

Hey guys, i haven't been keeping up with the thread lately so I really have no knowledge on sizing or anything so please bare with me. My sister is going to hong kong / japan next week and i'm thinking of having her grab me a pair of s710's. From what i read so far, going true to size for a slim fit and sizing down one for a skinny fit right? Does this apply to both lot 12 and 13? Is it still possible to get arcs and red tab overseas right now? I saw some sam's with white tab.

Lot 12 is the last lot to have arcs and a red tab. Lot 13 will have no arcs and an inverted tag (white background with red Samurai text.) You're on the muscular size IIRC, so I'd stay true to size on 710s. They shrink and shrink and shrink and shrink.

Also 710s have black arcs, not to be confused with hidden arcs, which is a chainstitched arc on the inside of the rear pockets.