Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

They stopped putting arcs and red tabs on the newer jeans and started putting a white tab instead. Also I've heard rumor that thyre coming out with a new arc design or something along those lines. Your best bet would just be to ask whoever your going to be ordering from. When I order from Yuchi he told me to order fast to insure I still get arcs and tabs. I'm gunna say it's based on whatever stock they have left.

well since they have a full stock and not everyone wants them...you'll be fine

Yeah I'm surprised people didn't jump on these as the new LHT contest jeans. I can't wait to get my self a pair. Oh and to the other Black Knight owners are your pairs ridiculously soft now mine feel like my chinos and not 19oz denim.

So far, my Black Knights have only had two soaks.

Initial soak and the other about 2-3 weeks ago at around the 3 month mark.

I noticed that the button fly buttons have started to show their true colors of bronze (black coating rubbing off) AND the silver backing is actually rusting.

Is this at all normal? I don't wear them very hard and never had this happen to any of my other four pair of jeans that I've worn for an even longer amount of time (8+ months each)

Pics soon!

im looking for a slim fitting pair of sams but i have a thin build.

27-28 waist

5'5

125lb

which pair do you guys recommend? thx

search around but I'd say the 710 would be what your looking for or the 0500 if you size down.

I noticed that the button fly buttons have started to show their true colors of bronze (black coating rubbing off) AND the silver backing is actually rusting.

Is this at all normal? I don't wear them very hard and never had this happen to any of my other four pair of jeans that I've worn for an even longer amount of time (8+ months each)

Pics soon!

Hope it doesn't happen to mine.

Samurai S710xx Lot 10, I'd say 21 or 22 months? Got the back pockets repaired and starting to show signs of crotch bust but other than that, they're still holding up quite well.

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0081.jpg

DSCN0080.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

DSCN0078.jpg

And here's a fit pic from a few months back, before the pockets busted and the red tab fell off :(

jawnz.jpg

Yeah I'm surprised people didn't jump on these as the new LHT contest jeans. I can't wait to get my self a pair. Oh and to the other Black Knight owners are your pairs ridiculously soft now mine feel like my chinos and not 19oz denim.

mine are not soft, although they have had only an initial hot wash and dry to get the shrinkage out.

they are showing a lot of fading already in some places. i'll get around to some pics soon.

Pics soon!

i noticed the button fly thing, i think it looks cool.

Samurai S710xx Lot 10, I'd say 21 or 22 months? Got the back pockets repaired and starting to show signs of crotch bust but other than that, they're still holding up quite well.

And here's a fit pic from a few months back, before the pockets busted and the red tab fell off :(

haha looking good man, wash em again.