Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

4253983293_5b53737cc9.jpg

so s5000bk's, black knights, and wings and horns black jeans for 6 months. will be working on black knights from here on out, along with some amazing indigo jeans. I sized down 2. I could BARELY button them all the way in the store, did a cold soak, and a hot soak and tumble dry last night, lost an inch in the inseam, waist is fine. basically my rule for samurai is slim fit = size down 2.

I'm not a fan of cell phone fades either but I still have one. I never see cell phone fades here, where do you guys possibly keep your phones?

I'm pretty convinced that cell phone radiation is not a good thing to be exposed to, so I try not to put my cell phone in my pocket unless it's absolutely necessary. Testicular cancer does not sound fun. I keep it near me, not on me, while at work or at home. In cooler weather, I'll put it in a jacket pocket if necessary, or my front pocket if I have no other choice. But usually it's just within reach.

I'm pretty convinced that cell phone radiation is not a good thing to be exposed to, so I try not to put my cell phone in my pocket unless it's absolutely necessary. Testicular cancer does not sound fun. I keep it near me, not on me, while at work or at home. In cooler weather, I'll put it in a jacket pocket if necessary, or my front pocket if I have no other choice. But usually it's just within reach.

But pressed up against your head for 1,000 minutes a month is ok? haha

i had a couple noob questions to ask anyone with experience, any help will be appreciated.

I recently bought a pair of s710xx from 2nd and i was wondering what do you do to get the most shrinkage out of your jeans?

i also bought them from rakuten.co.jp does anyone have a clue of when they will arrive? im excited loll

again thanks for any help!

i am annoyed right now. my s5000bks were supposed to be here by now since they were shipped monday via xpress post usa from canada. however in the confirmation at usps it still says Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. Has anyone ever gotten this message? I have a feeling customs is holding my package.

i am annoyed right now. my s5000bks were supposed to be here by now since they were shipped monday via xpress post usa from canada. however in the confirmation at usps it still says Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. Has anyone ever gotten this message? I have a feeling customs is holding my package.

customs caught that red tab......... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i had a couple noob questions to ask anyone with experience, any help will be appreciated.

I recently bought a pair of s710xx from 2nd and i was wondering what do you do to get the most shrinkage out of your jeans?

i also bought them from rakuten.co.jp does anyone have a clue of when they will arrive? im excited loll

again thanks for any help!

hot wash them three times in a row with no detergent.

Should not take long if they don't get stuck in customs. Give the jeans a hot wash for maximum shrinkage when you get them!
it has happend to me sometimes , then i get it a few days later, then it updates after i recive it..

ok thanks for the response guys. it was shipped monday. shipping was supposed to take 4 or 5 days and mail has came already today. so i guess monday, if not then ill call usps or something.