Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Did a hot soak and then hot wash of my new S5000CX (inside out, removed before spin cycle, hang dry, etc.), and ended up with the following:

IMG_8422.JPG

IMG_8423.JPG

Probably a bit more apparent IRL. I've seen similar marks with indigo jeans, but never to this extent. Is this just leftover starch that'll fade away over time? Can't imagine they could have lost enough dye for this to be fading.

The fit is really good on you, and the jeans themselves have faded well and look good. As you initially said, that's probably a crease that developed from drying or machine washing and never was ironed out. I have something similar on a few pairs of jeans. I think it adds some character to the pair. Don't worry about it, you can barely see it.

its just a personal insecurity i guess,

another random thing about my jeans is they are missing the leather patch, on a drunken night it somehow got ripped off :P i plan on wearing them in the future, but i would really like them to be more slim fitting,

here is what they started as, superstakerzzz, they are missing about 3 inches of what they originally had.

pants2.jpg

lul @ me wearing jordans

and here is the back,

2ighq3c.jpg

i guess its just a big transition from my apc cures that are sized down 4 to my samurai's that are true to size. the main reason i would like them to be slimmer is im mainly wearing my apc's, and my overall style has become more fitted,

point being s\xs shirts with my sammies just throws the balance off

who knows, im only 18, my body still growing, we will see what happens,

btw thanks for the feedback and rep everyone :D

my guess would be maybe friction from being folded up inside out? or something of that manner. just adds to the uniqueness :)

That was my first thought, but it's definitely more pronounced when you see them in person, and it would be amazing to me if they could have lost so much dye after just an initial soak and wash.

It's not a particularly good look to be honest, and the crotch location doesn't help things. Looks like I spilled something down there. There are similar streaks throughout the jeans, but that's the most obvious.

Any other S5000CX owners experience something similar? I know there aren't a lot of you out there.

Better image:

IMG_8421.jpg

Hopefully it's just starch and goes away; if not I'll just have to wear the shit out of them until it's not noticeable.:cool:

That was my first thought, but it's definitely more pronounced when you see them in person, and it would be amazing to me if they could have lost so much dye after just an initial soak and wash.

It's not a particularly good look to be honest, and the crotch location doesn't help things. Looks like I spilled something down there. There are similar streaks throughout the jeans, but that's the most obvious.

Any other S5000CX owners experience something similar? I know there aren't a lot of you out there.

Better image:

IMG_8421.jpg

Hopefully it's just starch and goes away; if not I'll just have to wear the shit out of them until it's not noticeable.:cool:

funny you should mention that...

my s5000cx did the exact same thing, except not on the top block but on the legs, made me basically stop wearing them for a while...

I don't think it's starch, because I washed them a few times since then to try and get it out- it gets a little less pronounced over time but I'm pretty sure it's not ever going away.

funny you should mention that...

my s5000cx did the exact same thing, except not on the top block but on the legs, made me basically stop wearing them for a while...

I don't think it's starch, because I washed them a few times since then to try and get it out- it gets a little less pronounced over time but I'm pretty sure it's not ever going away.

Well that sucks. Thanks for the info. It's not awful on the legs, but there's a big spot around the right knee. Odd that it's happened to some pairs of these and not others - farmer and blm14 both said they didn't have any issues. I'll probably try another wash just to see what happens. I take it your extra washes didn't make the situation any worse?

My S710 also had those stains after soaking. I rubbed it off with a brush

I've seen similar on indigo, but much less noticeable, and was able to rub it off as well. No such luck with these.

Is there any chance that your washing machine had some remnants of bleach in it?

Better image:

IMG_8421.jpg

That can happen when you hang dry, instead of having it lied flat

Is there any chance that your washing machine had some remnants of bleach in it?

Nah, I don't use bleach. Had just done a load of clothes beforehand and none have similar issues.

That can happen when you hang dry, instead of having it lied flat

Noticed it coming out of the washing machine, so it's not something that occurred during drying.

Could anyone with a pair of sz 33 Black Knights post some pre-soak measurements(of waist)

I'm a 34 in my 710 indigos(lot 10), but they fit roomy in the waist! And there's only a 33 left og th Black Knights, thinking about getting 33!

Would like to know how much they stretch?

Sorry for the lame question, I've searched the thread, but found no good answer!

I had that happen with a pair of indigo jeans years ago. Really bummed me out as the marks never went away.

Now, when I wash & tumble dry, I turn the jeans inside-out, and stuff an old polyester blanket down each leg. Keeps the fabric from abrading upon itself.

lol....damn i thought it was special.. i just started weraing the 33

hes pulling your leg. jokingly trying to get you to unload your "defective" pair on him.

if I remember correctly the upside down A indicates some sort of special edition...?