Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

for 710 how much does it shrink during the soak and then stretch out over time with wear

Since you're new I'll simplify this shit -- all unsanforized denim shrinks in approximately the following ways when hot washed:

1.5" - 2.0" in the waist diameter

0.25 - 0.5" in the thigh, rise, hip

2.5" - 3.0" in inseam length

All shrunken unsanforized denim has the ability to stretch back out to its raw measurement (and then some) if necessitated by that fat ass. Please buy Samurai jeans true to size.

Since you're new I'll simplify this shit -- all unsanforized denim shrinks in approximately the following ways when hot washed:

1.5" - 2.0" in the waist diameter

0.25 - 0.5" in the thigh, rise, hip

2.5" - 3.0" in inseam length

All shrunken unsanforized denim has the ability to stretch back out to its raw measurement (and then some) if necessitated by that fat ass. Please buy Samurai jeans true to size.

I'm a newbie as well. When you say buy true to size, do you mean that if I measure myself as waist 30", I should buy the jeans with tag size 30" or buy the jeans with measured waist of 30"?

I'm guessing the latter since I've read that different lots will have different measurements even for jeans with the same tag size.

I'm a newbie as well. When you say buy true to size, do you mean that if I measure myself as waist 30", I should buy the jeans with tag size 30" or buy the jeans with measured waist of 30"?

I'm guessing the latter since I've read that different lots will have different measurements even for jeans with the same tag size.

When people say true to size, they refer to getting the tag size that corresponds to your waist.

When sizing recommendations are made, they take into account the actual measure waist, along with any stretching and how much they expect the denim to shrink.

Typically for Samurai they will shrink and stretch back out to your true waist size +1 inch. In the case of Zero denim the S5000 series, it is best to size down 1 from your true waist due since that particular denim stretches more than usual.