Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

alright guys, time to throw in the towel for me, i bought the sv5000 21oz tagged sized 31x36 and warm soaked them. they shrank but then i stretched them out to where i can barely button the top button and is tight everywhere =( i wore them for a day and i don't think i can keep wearing these anymore. i'm thinking i should've gonetS or sized down one. I measured my hip and is a about 33. So, I'm going to be selling these ones and getting a bigger size. which would you guys recommend? OH and i have kinda big upper thigh as well.

I"m giving them a hot soak so i can give you guys an accurate measurement, if anyone is interested feel free to email ([email protected]) or pm me. These have been warm soaked, worn for a day, and now being hot soaked, incase anyone is wondering about the "wear." I paid around 380 delivered from BAS via Rakuten,I have all the original tags and stuff. I know i'm going to sell at a lose but i'm open to reasonable offers. thanks -will provide pics when dry

Not enough of Samurai Yamamoto around here. Here's my size 30 S001JP worn for about 3 weeks. Sized down 2 on these, which I wouldn't really recommend.

Even though it's an S5000 cut, with the exact same measurements, the denim shrinks a lot more and stretches less than my S5000CX after the initial hot wash. Didn't really account for the shrinkage measurements, but I could barely get my legs into the jeans at all (like I am actually wearing jeans 2 sizes too small), unlike my experience with the zero denim of the same size.

A lot of manual pulling and overnight stretching involved after the first wash until I got the fit like in the picture. Other than the crotch/thighs and kneecaps, hasn't really stretched anywhere else since.

s001jp.jpg

^^

if you want to get that slim fit, you should get S003JP instead, just IMHO...

I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to achieve a slim fit. It's just that zero denim stretches like crazy and he was trying to accommodate for that, plus the crazy hip flare the S5000 cut is known for