Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

pls vote for my sams on the t5 contest

http://www.take5jeans.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2634

register and vote for me pls

Yours are definitely some of the best. Emperor's look pretty good as well, but his look like he might have helped the fade along with a little rubbing or something. The creases look a bit too crisp.

eddie, i wish i could vote for you my dude, but i can't read mandarin or cantonese, so i can't register. but i will give you +rep right now for just putting me on to this Take5 forum! in my humblest opinion, the contest is between you and the dude emperor. those yen collabs are sick too. i will be scanning this whole site for pics!

^^^ Please pull Ed's dick out of your mouth before you speak. (j/k)

I was gonna say, can't read mandarin to sign up but if I could I'd feel wrong not voting for Emperor.

Ed's real close second though, and since his are 21oz I think it's more of an accomplishment.

how can i do that if its up your ass? not joking

Wait so your head and eddies dick is up my ass? Just kidding don't take any offense. Just kidding about just kidding. I am totally kidding about not kidding about kidding, unless you are kidding and are being sarcastic, then I am totally kidding.

BIG or selfedge should do something like this where the contestants get to buy whatever pair they want... doesn't even have to be a collab. You just have to buy the jeans from BIG or selfedge.

Better yet, maybe BIG (Gordon) should battle Kiya from selfedge. Loser has to have a flash 25% off sale for all sufu members.

i'd better apply for a new credit card if that happens....

I doubt we'll be seeing much collaboration between SE and BiG... It's a pretty niche market and the stores are damn close to each other...

Hard to be friendly when a dude's fuckin with yo bread and butter.

BIG should make the move to LA before Self Edge does.

I did that once, and man did I feel stupid. Thankfully, it was in grass and only about a foot and a half off the ground. Use the shoulder strap always...

x-post from denim repair thread.

Wow, wow, wow. Denim therapy is amazing. For reference:

Before:

3332382734_3c748a5d69.jpg

The gordon repair:

3470216287_cdd9438273.jpg

After that it started to tear away along the seam at the BACK of the crotch, and it was too hot to wear them in summer and too tight to wear them on my bike (without further damage) so off to the denimtherapy they went while I am working on my pomata 55's in the meantime. Got them back, and what a great job!

3739358132_2c81511111_b.jpg

3738564367_b5ef7df5e4_b.jpg

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended

http://denimtherapy.com/