bored. denim shots

p1050021w.jpg

my lap, nothing special

p1050028a.jpg

an annoying rip in my left leg's inner hem

p1050041.jpg

moderate fading...

p1050047p.jpg

i kinda wish i had cuffed these, even though i usually dont like the cuff look...the silver is just so cool though

p1050048.jpg

the butt is wayy too white...

p1050050.jpg

im not too sure of whats going on here...i hang my jeans up by this belt loop and its just turning yellow...its not that apparent in the picture, but irl its REALLY purple. any explanations?

p1050052l.jpg

i ripped my pocketbag from sticking my thumbs in there too much (to pull them down)

710 is a funky cut for me =\

please post lot# and measurements to add to the confusion

Lot 10 S0500XX 29x36 purchased from 2nd

Measurements after 1 hr hot soak and 25 min hot dryer

Waist: 28 3/4 (I tugged on the waist a little after soak)

Front rise: 10

Back Rise: 14 1/8

Length: 35

Leg opening: 7 1/2

Thigh: 10

They're a bit snug, but i could live with it. I'm loving these things!

Glad I didn't place my order , but I seriously hope they compensate those who ordered months ago. Maybe some cool accessories or something , at least that's better than nothing.

Not to mention... some people will end up selling their pairs on the supermarket cause of sizing issues!

I'm gonna wait for that and maybe get lucky, striking a little deal. I burned myself once already buying an unfamiliar cut and ended up regretting it.

Another great shop for Samurais directly from Japan is www.kaizoku-pirates.com . Their English is very good (no translator needed like you have to by 2nd) and they are friendly. Models which aren't displayed in their shop can be pre-ordered. They also offer free hemming with chainstitch. PayPal is accepted.

Gonna get my next pair from them.

Thanks for the tip on Kaizoku Pirates. I just received my Samurai S5000VX (17 oz., chainstiched) from them. I paid via PayPal on Sunday, and they arrived on Thursday--quick. The guy I dealt with (Yuichi) was awesome.

s5000vx_1.jpg

s5000vx_2.jpg

s5000vx_6.jpg

s5000vx_5.jpg