Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

SEXIH01s are a very nice cut as well, and I prefer it immensely over the Dior 21cm. MiJs I had (they're based on those, hence the comparison), but all in all I like the slightly more relaxed fit of the SEXIH07s...

And although there might not be a lot of difference in the measurements the charts provide you with concerning the Beatle Busters vs. the SEXIH07s, I can tell you from experience the fit is quite different!..

ok i hate sizing questions as much as the next guy, but i have no choice...

if i wear a 30 in Samurai s710, should I get a 30 or 31 in beatle busters?

I like my jeans on the slim fitted side.

Sorry, fit question. I'm a 29 in Levi 514s and roys, and a 27 in apc NS. I tried on some 301s (indigo) in 29 and 28. Decided to go with the 29s based on fit. I figured that a 29 was a 29 waist and they would stretch an inch) but now I see on self edge website that they measure 29.5 and can stretch up to 1.5 inches. Thinking of swapping out for a 28. When in tried on the 28s they were pretty tight, waist was ok but the thighs were skin tight jeggings. How much will they stretch out in the thighs and calves and how quickly? Thanks!

Measurements on Iron Heart's website and Selfedge are different for the beatle busters...

which one should I go by? Or are they just different batches of jeans with different measurements?

^ there is less than .5" difference in the measurements. i dont think you should really worry either way. both Giles at IHUK and Kiya will be more than happy to swap sizes for you (granted you dont have them hemmed before they are shipped to oregon) so even if you dont get the right size initially, you can still correct it.