Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

does the crepe sole quality on clarksdb good enough?? I ride a motorcycle everyday and I think that the crepesole cant handle my daily ride... :rolleyes:

crepe sole is a beast... but given the nature of the question, it would probably be best to pm evilcrayon, as he has a large amount of experience with this very situation.

does the crepe sole quality on clarksdb good enough?? I ride a motorcycle everyday and I think that the crepesole cant handle my daily ride... :rolleyes:

The only problem I had with the crepe sole were with my dirt pegs. If you've never seen any before, they're basically bare metal with triangular points on them for grip.

They're great for grip but the soles of my shoes look like a vampire has been biting them. The grip on the crepe sole is also enough that the rubber pegs on exteeng's bike slipped off when I dragged knee. no idea how that happened -___-

Other than that, the crepe sole is probably the comfiest shoe sole I've ever had a chance to try. I've also fallen in my 301s on a stretch of road with no streetlights. It was after christmas so there were old trees being blown into the road.

Tried on my first pair of Iron Hearts today at SENY. First tried on the Beatle Busters cause I am interested in the SBG but ended up liking the fit on the Devil's Fit thanks to Eric's suggestion. Anyone got info if the Devil's Fit will be done in a black denim that fades? Or if anyone is selling either cut in size 33 get at me! :)

how quickly did that hole form? and is it from being too small or from your legs rubbing together?

It started forming about 4 months in. It's from my legs rubbing together because I went TTS.

Tried on my first pair of Iron Hearts today at SENY. First tried on the Beatle Busters cause I am interested in the SBG but ended up liking the fit on the Devil's Fit thanks to Eric's suggestion. Anyone got info if the Devil's Fit will be done in a black denim that fades? Or if anyone is selling either cut in size 33 get at me! :)

You could go for the 666od, they're indigo denim jeans which are overdyed black and age over time. SENY has them.

The busters and the devils fit are so close to the SExIH07 I doubt IH would consider making them again. They just released two new slim fits. the measurements for the BB look awfully close to that of the SExIH07

mine are pretty different in the same size (32)

here are my size 32 SEXIH07BK and below are the busters in 32.

please ignore the color...this was primarily for silhouette comparison and i had to adjust some dark indoor pics to get them to show up well.

i'm starting to think these look better on me than the busters. they're certainly more comfortable and roomy in the thigh

....maybe i need to bite the bullet and have the busters hemmed? as they're softening up they're getting kind of flared out...

as always, input is appreciated

SEXIH07BK

IMG_1796.jpg

busters

IMG_1799.jpg

@niix you answered your own question there...

measure your favorite jeans and compare them to selfedge measurements and buy that pair.

denim will shrink, but will also stretch back out to raw measurements, and sometimes more

@ grundle

I definitely like the fit on the SExIH07's better. The thighs do look a little bit tight on the busters

agreed.

the busters look unbalanced.

tight from the knee up and loose from the knee down.

a hem might fix it, by getting rid of that excess bulge at your ankles.

nice fit on the 07s though

yeah i see what you're saying. i think that's what's been bothering me about them... was going uncuffed for a while and the cuff was an attempt to fix it. it helps but not enough.

i'm afraid that if i hem them i'll end up with carrotlegs or something because i'm basically just all shins from the knee down.

i may unload them, take a bath on the sale, and use whatever i can get for some 634s or something

Just a quick update. This was posted in the ihforums by giles

Following item will complete on 6th of Apr and arrive Hachioji on 7th.

・IH×B01×SBG 165pcs

・IH×B01 57pcs

Following item will complete on 7th of Apr and arrive Hachioji on 8th.

・IH×B01×OD 119pcs

・IH-666Sod  49pcs

Then they will be inspected and shipped out on 11th or 12th.