Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

301S are sold out at selfedge, or at least sold out of my size.

I recently wrote to Kiya about the 310s and he said they will be restocked sometimes in April.

If the only thing you don't like about your BB is the calf flare, please let me insist, have them tapered (and with this we go up to 4 cents of advice)

20 bucks tops gets the tapering job done. Selling the BB and buying 310s probably involves much more than that

starting to get tired of my 301s, really hating the top block at times

What!? IMPOSSIBLE 301s TOO GOOD.

But actually yea I can see how it gives too much ass space. ( I'm fat so I don't mind too much) is that the problem?

Why is that? Are they too roomy? I wish mine were a bit tighter in the hips but besides that they are super comfortable. I have the 301's, 9301's and the new 7301's.

HOLY. your collection of 301s is epic. put up pictures!

Why is that? Are they too roomy? I wish mine were a bit tighter in the hips but besides that they are super comfortable. I have the 301's, 9301's and the new 7301's.
What!? IMPOSSIBLE 301s TOO GOOD.

But actually yea I can see how it gives too much ass space. ( I'm fat so I don't mind too much) is that the problem?

HOLY. your collection of 301s is epic. put up pictures!

damn you guys are crazy. i have a huge ass, so the top block gets sort of tight for me.