Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

tried on some 666 today but they are way too long and stiff for me to get an idea of the fit, looked as if I were wearing cardboard.

I really like the fit of the 301s, but I'd like the heaviest denim possible for my next pair of jeans (in 6mo-yr from now).

I'm wondering if the 666's will be similar to 301s when hemmed?

Edited by anomolies

tried on some 666 today but they are way too long and stiff for me to get an idea of the fit, looked as if I were wearing cardboard.

I really like the fit of the 301s, but I'd like the heaviest denim possible for my next pair of jeans (in 6mo-yr from now).

I'm wondering if the 666's will be similar to 301s when hemmed?

If you wore 18oz and had no good fit and felt like wearing cardbord, I'd suggest you get a 666 25 oz to improve the fit. Only the heaviest possible denim is wearable, don't bother with lightweight shit.

Edited by Max Power

If you wore 18oz and had no good fit and felt like wearing cardbord, I'd suggest you get a 666 25 oz to improve the fit. Only the heaviest possible denim is wearable, don't bother with lightweight shit.

you misread, the 25oz didnt have a good fit, mainly because it was way too long so it stacked like crazy. I'd really like some 25oz but I don't think it'll work for someone who is 5'7. 21oz is pretty thick compared to what i'm used to

Edited by anomolies

Give them to Nem. Too much work has gone into those jeans that wasn't the result of your efforts. I'd want something a bit more personalized. If you're set on getting a pair of 23oz, put the money towards the 634 RAW coming out in the next couple of days. (Though I doubt you've been won over by the straight cut.)

Why are people so oblivious to measuring tape and sizing charts?

I accept that.

For the record, I've done all the measuring and everything, but different rises always throw me off, and I've never worn anything over 14oz so didn't know how that would affect the fit.

Regardless I ordered them, so disregard my previous post.

Although still a nice pants seul, they already had too much and too early washings behind them. But just my personal taste. And if worn for a long time without any washing could bring them back on the right fading pathway, at least a little bit

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

23.5 months ih301s sz30 (photobucket fucks up with color...)

100_0558.jpg

gotta grab a new pair of something once these hit two years on 1/1/12 :)

Wow, those pants are looking awseome.

Go ahead and rock them for another long time. And be sure to kkep them alive for ever. They deserve it!!!

Great pants too. And with tons of life left in them!!

I like them Seul

To everybody here: Have a great time over the next days and I wish you a Happy New Year