Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Lots of young Japanese people wear slim-fitting jeans, it's just the the Amekaji brands popular on these forums don't tend to make many slim cuts. It's mostly older Japanese guys who are into stuff like Samurai, Iron Heart, Flat Head, etc. Many of them would probably be quite surprised that their foreign fans are mostly in their twenties.

<p>I have an IHW-02 for sale, XXL, worn no more than 5 times. Looking for £220 or trades for XXL Iron Heart flannels..</p>

<p> </p>

<p>248b26db.jpg</p>

<p> </p>

<p>9aca4673.jpg</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

i'm having trouble getting the factory crease out of sleeves of my IH-527J. the crease is starting to "fade" which I dont really want. everytime i set the jacket down or hang it the sleeves fold along the lines. i've rinsed it 2x and wear it quite a bit but I cant get the sleeves to stop folding along the lines even w/ significant elbow/arm creases. any tricks? i put it on while still damp both rinses. thanks guys.

i'm having trouble getting the factory crease out of sleeves of my IH-527J. the crease is starting to "fade" which I dont really want. everytime i set the jacket down or hang it the sleeves fold along the lines. i've rinsed it 2x and wear it quite a bit but I cant get the sleeves to stop folding along the lines even w/ significant elbow/arm creases. any tricks? i put it on while still damp both rinses. thanks guys.

You could try to wash it in machine (no need for the detergent, inside out). That should have been done in the beginning, since once the creases set, they're hard to get rid of.

^^ thanks for the info, I was under the impression I was suppose to wear it raw as long as possible. ill throw it in the wash today, but I think the damage is done, i rinsed it again yesterday and the sleeves folded right back in place with a nice fade down the crease. ah, well, hopefully it will fade away over time.

another quick note about this jacket, i've seen people say the "fit" of this jacket should be body skimming and close. I would say as someone who has worn it for close to a year now that if you want to actually use the front pockets I would give yourself some room. It fits like a charm but the front pockets are bascially useless to me except for keys or a piece of paper.

Edited by flatpattern