Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

This is why Iron Heart is by far my favourite denim company in the world.

IMG_1086.jpg

No other denim company boss would send out an exclusive pair of mini 21oz jeans, to a 5 year old boy in England, who he has only met once. Haraki San, Giles, Paula, you're amazing.

Super great post Mega with this brave looking Thommy

Best Swiss mountain wishes to good old England

We can't wait to get some more snow for outdoor activities

Thanks Beats, Matt and Reudi, I'll keep the thread updated with his evo (which I'm sure will be better than mine), might see if he wants a late entrance into the HWDC, ha ha.

Unfortunately not, this pair was made a few years ago by Haraki for a display. When my son met Haraki he asked him for some jeans like his dads, Haraki said he would see what he could do, and was as good as his word.

So you're just a lucky dad!!!! And I love Haraki for doing this for you!!!!

Unfortunately not, this pair was made a few years ago by Haraki for a display. When my son met Haraki he asked him for some jeans like his dads, Haraki said he would see what he could do, and was as good as his word.

That's a good story. lucky boy and good on mr iron heart

In my opinion--which, granted, isn't worth much given you're the one wearing it--that suits your aesthetic far better than the pre-soak fit. (I'm sure you could even get some stretch out of it, if you felt so inclined.)

How do you like it?

It actually fits now... Don't need any stretch, but the zipper needs to settle... It bulges in a couple of areas...

OD Busters, Indigo Busters and 666XHS

_MG_47322.jpg

Great pocket fadings.

Would like to see the whole pants!

The OD BB's won't shrink much, correct? I'm looking to get them chain stitched from Self-Edge, and was wondering if I should leave a bit of room just in case, or measure a few of my jeans with the same size rise and go off that.

They won't shrink at all as the overdying is done at high degrees. But you may leave some extra length as combs reduce the effective length of the inseam.

^ yeah I also recommend at least 1-2 inch of reserve because of foldings or when sitting on a chair. No probs for me if they were too long a little bit. But I really would hate too short pants

And what a great surprise for me. I had a Merry Christmas feeling, because I just received a real nice item from Giles and Paula with some sweet stuff inside and 2 days ago a real great Christmas card from them as well:

The 21 oz blanket lined denim jacket is just awesome.

Thanks to all denim gods who made this happen to me!!!!

And thanks Paula and Giles and Haraki San!!

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!!!

DSC02131-red.jpg

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Anyone happen to have both a pair of IH OD BB and Warehouse 660's or PBJ xx009? I'm horrible at sizing and would hate to drop $400+ for a wrong sized pair.

My 660's are size 32 so thinking a pair of 34 BB would do the trick. The PBJ's are 33 and a little loose, but it's a much more relaxed fit so I dunno. Sorry for the ignorant question.

Anyone happen to have both a pair of IH OD BB and Warehouse 660's or PBJ xx009? I'm horrible at sizing and would hate to drop $400+ for a wrong sized pair.

My 660's are size 32 so thinking a pair of 34 BB would do the trick. The PBJ's are 33 and a little loose, but it's a much more relaxed fit so I dunno. Sorry for the ignorant question.

Why are people so oblivious to measuring tape and sizing charts?