Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

When are they going to become available through the online store?

July 21st!

not sure if i should ask this here, but does anyone have the super black shirt and the hickory shirt? i fit in a medium of the hickory and was wondering what size i should try for in the super black shirt. they didnt have any super blacks at SENY when i was there so i couldnt try it on.

I just got these 301s a few weeks ago. Unfortunately it's getting too hot here in LA to wear them.

Any opinions on the fit? I can just barely button them up all the way, and they're tight in the thighs and knees but hopefully they'll stretch.

IH-301s-01.jpg

IH-301s-02.jpg

Evan - thumbs up on that fit! Looks great!

Glimmertwins wanted some more detail on the herringbone loggers, so here you go....

53a8244f.jpg

c77e0434.jpg

Belt loops tucked under waistband:

49f6b587.jpg

Fully lined back pockets:

8481999c.jpg

Lined yoke:

dbdcf46c.jpg

Bottom of double front, open for drainage/cleaning:

1cc80fd5.jpg

Red accents on coin pocket & red bartacks on rear pockets:

9cb76971.jpg

fdcccf9f.jpg

Pocket bag:

e4766f1d.jpg

That's about it!

6e63cd9c.jpg

@ evan: very nice fit mate. which size is this and what is your actual waist size?

these 301´s are only available at selfedge? and if yes, are these a limited run?

The 301s and the 9301 are both exclusive to Self Edge. They arent what you would call "limited run" however i am unsure if they get them re-stocked every time they get new shipments in. They are a jean that are exclusive to them in the same way that the SE05BSP is exclusive to them. The 301S Overdyed black however... i think those might be exclusive exclusive. but regardless of which 301 you want, ask Kiya over in the SE thread for more info.