Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

fufufufufuuuuuu

im gaining a little weight and now my 301s are killing me. does someone know how to stretch out the waist more than what it stretches into after a month of wear? would it help if i'd wash them and worn damp?

They'll only get tighter before they get looser if you wash them. I would just keep wearing them.

Have you thought about just hitting the gym or doing calisthenics? It's always amusing how often people will want to alter their $300+ jeans instead of just exercising a little bit each day.

and I really don't want to hear about how hot it is and how 21oz is unbearable either. I'm in Hong Kong right now where it's 91F and 80-85% humidity and I'm doing just fine.

man. the. fuck. up.

@ evan: very nice fit mate. which size is this and what is your actual waist size?

these 301´s are only available at selfedge? and if yes, are these a limited run?

Those are 31 and my actual waist size is 32. According to Self Edge they actually measure 31.5", so they're not that much smaller. I also had them hemmed to 32", my actual inseam is 30".

They're only available from Self Edge. I don't think they're a limited run, as I've seen them get restocked a couple times.

fufufufufuuuuuu

im gaining a little weight and now my 301s are killing me. does someone know how to stretch out the waist more than what it stretches into after a month of wear? would it help if i'd wash them and worn damp?

had the same problem with my 634s in sz 31 and had to sell them and bought another one Sz 33 of a SUFU member.

you have 2 choices lose weight, or if ur lucky you can sell them and buy another one.

Good luck.

They'll only get tighter before they get looser if you wash them. I would just keep wearing them.

Have you thought about just hitting the gym or doing calisthenics? It's always amusing how often people will want to alter their $300+ jeans instead of just exercising a little bit each day.

and I really don't want to hear about how hot it is and how 21oz is unbearable either. I'm in Hong Kong right now where it's 91F and 80-85% humidity and I'm doing just fine.

man. the. fuck. up.

calm down man hahaha. ive been hitting the gym actually and that is what gained me weight actually (gaining muscles/bodybuilding). i might sell them if they don't losen up the next few days.

hot shit those overdyed 301´s are...

I consider to buy an overdyed pair of denim for a longer period, now.

Think I will go for the overdyed 634, since I can order those from britain or germany. Maybe I would prefer the 301 cut, but I would have to add 20% of tax , if I would buy those from selfedge...

Does anyody know if kiya maybe marks down the price in the invoice, for custom purposes?

hot shit those overdyed 301´s are...

I consider to buy an overdyed pair of denim for a longer period, now.

Think I will go for the overdyed 634, since I can order those from britain or germany. Maybe I would prefer the 301 cut, but I would have to add 20% of tax , if I would buy those from selfedge...

Does anyody know if kiya maybe marks down the price in the invoice, for custom purposes?

kiya will help you out for sure :) I got them at 100$ (mark down) and gift with 0 tax (normally 30% in my country) :D

a hole is starting to form in the backpocket of my sexih07bk

any suggestions on how i should fix them? (patch it up or just sew it back together?)

or should i just let it play out.....

sqo1at.jpg

The new 301 iron hearts are black overdye. Wait i dont understand isn't the 9301 the black overdye ?

No, the 9301 is made with the Iron Heart Super Black denim. Its 22oz and is heavier and stiffer than the 21oz 301s counterpart. The new 301s-07BK is not only made from the same denim as the SEXIH07, but is also overdyed in the same kind of black dye. In other words, the new 301 jeans will fade from black to an eventual blue but the 9301 are probably going to stay black for a LONG time.

i heared something called "Devils Fit", the cut is more slim than 301...

The cut will be more roomy in the thigh. its the 301s Equivalent to Ironheart.co.uk. So 301s= Self Edge, Devils Fit = IH-UK

I wonder how many more jeans Iron Heart will produce with this special over dyed denim. 301's and 634's

I guess the sexih07bk that I bought are not that special.

My understanding is that the SExIH07BK's use a different type of denim from the other overdyed models.

According to the SE site, the SExIH07BK (and the 301s-07BK too) uses 19oz unsanforized denim, as opposed to the 21oz flagship denim the 634B Overdyed are constructed from. I think the same overdye process is applied to both denims, but the denim itself has different characteristics. Although I'm not so sure what's so significant about the SExIH07 19oz denim, other than it being unsanforized and "extreme contrast".

I agree that it's disappointing to see IH making everything overdyed though (every model of jeans, shirts, etc.), when part of the allure of buying the SExIH07BK was its uniqueness.

Although subtle, there are differences between each of the models. I guess I have to convince myself that the differences are worthwhile now that I own a pair...:(