Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

wow that's awesome beatle! Is that going to be a one of a kind pair just for yourself? or is it going to be a limited release that's going to be available for people to purchase?

Stay tuned for The Beatle Buster

4787424340_980b8f5374.jpg

wow that's awesome beatle! Is that going to be a one of a kind pair just for yourself? or is it going to be a limited release that's going to be available for people to purchase?

There will be a few new releases coming out in the near future in various denims and finishes and cuts. More details on all new IH models to come soon... ;)

post from evo

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IH 634s with about 7-8 months of wear 2-3 hot soaks 2 washes.

i posted them earlier in the thread and havent really worn them since, but i had to wash them again so i can get the crotch and pockets repaired, sorry for the crappy phone pics

More pictures of these please. I can't get enough. I think there are more photos of the shorts version than the actual jeans. I want these bad but I'm on the fence about the double knee. I have some hope that they sell out and restock with a single knee version.

Heh heh! I go for comfort these days :D

And these fit the bill. Love the details.... Need to match it up with some cool IH tee tho...

P1010627-Version2.jpg

P1010628-Version2.jpg

someone has tips to remove beer without actually washing? this is the second time this week I get beer all over them. i threw my jeans in the shower for a minute or two and hope that the smell and stickiness will be gone after drying.
YEA, i need that, i have dirt and beer on my jeans, they dont smell to bad, but it will definitely get work

ed_lover00-cmon-son-med.jpg

cosign cosign cosign.

You won't be waiting too long...

More pictures of these please. I can't get enough. I think there are more photos of the shorts version than the actual jeans. I want these bad but I'm on the fence about the double knee. I have some hope that they sell out and restock with a single knee version.

I'll take some more detail pics later this week, but you could check it out on the Iron Heart forum. FWIW, it's a very supple material - the double front isn't a distraction. And it's a great weight for summer :)

Yeah, don't fuck em' up! :P

great advice man! i was planning on washing with hot water (with all my other clothes since i need to do laundry) and 2 cups of detergent. probably throw them in the dryer on high afterwards...

but realistically. any pros/cons of handwashing? or should i just use a washing machine. im afraid of ruining these.

i picked these up over july forth weekend. they're essentially replacing my 634S. i just need to get the super blacks and the SRs and i'll have completed my collection =]. sorry for the crappy phone camera pics, the color is obviously way off as they're completely black as opposed to the slightest bit blue.

any opninons on whether i should cuff them or not? the bottom of my 634S got torn up pretty badly.

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

I decided to get my s-bs hemmed I was wondering if any random tailors sewing machine would be able to handle the 21oz denim or if I'd be better off.finding one that specializes in denim. also would them hemming process potentially mess up the overdye if it wasn't done properly? I figured I'd ask here instead of the small questions thread due to its semi-specific nature

^ i saw those today, They are SICK!!!!!! 19oz overdyed 301 cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are beyond words, see them in PERSON!