Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

ouch. my friends would be at the bottom of the bay for pulling that shit haha. They look really good tho, by the way.

I didn't realize until they told me. I always assumed it was because I'd lean up against my motorcycles. Then it was penis shaped for a while and that's when they finally told me.

dsc0300q.jpg

ugh crotch blowout(s). be prepared for crazy repair photos when I get these back.

Want to get rid of your old Iron Heart jeans for $200 worth of Self Edge store credit?

I need a really well worn in pair, if your pair was worn for OVER one year please post a few photos (no more than 3) of the jean in this thread.

I need the jean by the end of this week.

Want to get rid of your old Iron Heart jeans for $200 worth of Self Edge store credit?

I need a really well worn in pair, if your pair was worn for OVER one year please post a few photos (no more than 3) of the jean in this thread.

I need the jean by the end of this week.

I'll trade mine for a brand new pair of 301s size 29. They're getting repaired by Julian right now. or you know, 301sbk...

Or you could get whatever remains of those jeans that ended up on that stab victim 10 pages back or so..

When are you gonna be back at SESF? Got a different bike, vintage honda enduro and I need a proper jacket;)

Or you could get whatever remains of those jeans that ended up on that stab victim 10 pages back or so..

i laughed so hard at this. ha. the remains won't be good for anyone.

well its worth a try. theyre my babies but i do need new jeans..

i have pictures on this thread already http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2258186&postcount=2864

jesus christ. those are INCREDIBLE.

Only one reply so far?

I need these by the end of the week!

well its worth a try. theyre my babies but i do need new jeans..

i have pictures on this thread already http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2258186&postcount=2864

I'll trade mine for a brand new pair of 301s size 29. They're getting repaired by Julian right now. or you know, 301sbk...

When are you gonna be back at SESF? Got a different bike, vintage honda enduro and I need a proper jacket;)

Only one reply so far?

I need these by the end of the week!

Actually you got 2... Also, xrevengex's pair is on another level because of the story.

Actually you got 2... Also, xrevengex's pair is on another level because of the story.

Evilcrayon didn't follow the directions, he's disqualified 4 LYF.