Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

no measurements but i am told it will be slimmer than the 301.

The Devil's Fit (666) model will not be as slim as the 301s, it's main difference is that it's got a higher rise and a larger leg opening.

And yes, Self Edge will be carrying every IH model being made at all three stores.

The Devil's Fit (666) model will not be as slim as the 301s, it's main difference is that it's got a higher rise and a larger leg opening.

And yes, Self Edge will be carrying every IH model being made at all three stores.

my bad, i got that sizing info from beatle on the IH forum and assumed it to be accurate. that doesn't bode well for me then.

a 27 in the 301s is a perfect fit on me and i was really hoping for an overdyed pair of IH that would work since the 301s-07BK only went down to a 28, which was too big in the legs.

this is strange.

I've tried on a pair of 301's - a waist 30 was just a tad too tight in the thighs.

I also tried on a 666 in waist 31 - and I couldn't even get them over my hips.

I would say that the 666 is slimmer trough out seat and thigh area

Not so much...
wtf is a 666 denim>?

IH-666 is the model number for the new Devil's fit created by Giles and Haraki-San. Didn't know you were a Slim Cut type of guy... ;)

this is strange.

Agreed. Plus, the IH-666 has visible selvedge all the way down to the hem unlike the IH-301...

I have full measurements for both the 301s and the 666 jean.

The main difference between the two fits is that the 666 has a sliightly higher rise (about .4" higher on each size) and has a larger knee/leg opening (by about .5" on each size).

I have full measurements for both the 301s and the 666 jean.

The main difference between the two fits is that the 666 has a sliightly higher rise (about .4" higher on each size) and has a larger knee/leg opening (by about .5" on each size).

are the measurements for the 666 in raw form or post-soak? if raw it seems as though the 666 could possibly be slimmer after a hot wash since they are unsanforized...

are the measurements for the 666 in raw form or post-soak? if raw it seems as though the 666 could possibly be slimmer after a hot wash since they are unsanforized...

Measurements are in raw form, but even after a hot soak the rise wouldn't shrink so much as to be lower than the 301s.

The fit pics of the 666 look great though, can't wait till we get em.

if the main differences between the 301s and the 666 (raw) are rise and knee/leg opening, then the 666 would have much slimmer thighs post soak

Yes, from the measurements it seems that the jean will be slimmer thighs and a hair larger leg opening and higher rise. There really is no real way to tell until we have the jean in our store and do a soak test and measure them ourselves.