Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I'm a dumbass and slept on the overdyes because I was over budget last month and now I go to buy them and SE is out of my size. fuuuuuuu

There is a good chance SENY has your size still.

I was never sure how tuff my SEXIH07BKs were... until today..

I was riding my motorcycle and lowsided at 30mph today... slid across the cement pavement and I'm pretty damn glad I was wearing my Iron Hearts and Red Wings..

Heres a picture of the damage done... not too shabby eh?

264qdmh.jpg

Now I really am a true believer :D

edit:

actually just dusted off the jeans.. the knee fade isnt even that bad!!

sorry about color difference.. took pictures in different room and didn't bother changing the settings.. program auto changed the photo settings once i uploaded.. this picture represents true color though.

esssph.jpg

anyone happen to have a extra patch of sexih07bk or even sexih07 material laying around?

i may need it to patch up a hole thats starting to form from the motorcycle fall.. or should i let the hole play out? =X

let me know!

hi sufu...i havent updated in a while....

i'm currently working on a pair of ironheart 301s. started them in mid april. heres a picture update!

My ironhearts, for some reason, are starting to rip in all kinds of places and im super pissed:

this fucking corner of the pocketbag always gets fucked up UGH:

dsc07589.jpg

i didnt expect this thing to start coming off...=\

dsc07591t.jpg

drunken nights are always coupled with mistakes and regrets:

dsc07594f.jpg

i requested the hem scraps from my ironhearts when i bought them, but selfedge decided to fuck with me and send a piece of paper saying "NO SCRAPS" instead. thanks guys....heres a small patch i fashioned out of the scraps from my old samurai 710s:

dsc07597d.jpg

i shouldve turned them inside out but whatever..

scene of the fucking crime:

dsc07599t.jpg

two minutes later:

dsc07601.jpg

the inside:

dsc07603h.jpg

jean pics to top it off. fit pics and better light will come later:

dsc07607t.jpg

dsc07608.jpg

dsc07609n.jpg

cya in 5 months sufu

For the record.. 95% of the time "No Scraps" means you got such little fabric cut off the jean that there was nothing but a ring of denim to send you that's the hem line. Keep in mind that even if you have 3" cut off a pair of jeans you still don't end up with a piece of fabric because it takes 1.2" of fabric just to CREATE the hem line then the jean itself is cut twice (once to shorten it then once again to get the hem totally straight).

So you would use the tiny ring of fabric to patch what exactly?

I think Kiya explained it pretty clearly and nicely when you were being pretty passive agressive about it, I guess basically I'm saying that you just "got told" yet you still have a snarky response.

To each his own I suppose.

anyone happen to have a extra patch of sexih07bk or even sexih07 material laying around?

i may need it to patch up a hole thats starting to form from the motorcycle fall.. or should i let the hole play out? =X

let me know!

damn bottom of the page

id use it for exactly what i want it for....patching stuff up. in case you didnt notice, i had just a small ring of fabric from my old samurais and they've served me in two patch jobs already. so yeah...its pretty damn useful for the amount of effort it takes to simply package it with the jean

New work pants.

Words cannot describe how difficult it was to put these on.. I never understood when other people talked about how difficult it was to put them on and button them up until now..

IH634SR's.

Day one.

One soak.

Tease.

2qkijyv.jpg

Thank you.

5oa5ic.jpg

beabzk.jpg

2u786py.jpg

2eeww1d.jpg

2h34jg3.jpg

3Sixteen SL-100x's won't be used for work anymore.

30xelms.jpg