Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I want the Self Edge x Iron Heart Dark Rider Flannel for the upcoming winter, someone tell me how great it is so I can justify the $300 in my mind!

Wearing the Self Edge x Iron Heart Dark Rider Flannel is like looking into the face of God as He looks back at you, smiling, right in the eye, and says; "you are my most wondrous creation".

XXXL, i see you over there on the IHF, thanks for contributing that amazing pair of yours here and there! fnck yeah those are amazing!

I want the Self Edge x Iron Heart Dark Rider Flannel for the upcoming winter, someone tell me how great it is so I can justify the $300 in my mind!

I bought it on release.. words cannot describe the quality. Upon wearing it.. I already justified my $300..

Just a quick question to satisfy my curiosity is it quite normal for Iron heart denim to have little to no leg twist? It's regular my left leg but on the right leg it's quite odd compared to my Sams or Evisu no1's

Leg twist is caused by the shrinking of the denim on unsanforized fabric, because Iron Heart's denim is sanforized and doesn't shrink much there will be little to no leg twist.

I sized down 1 on my SEXIH07 indigo. First few weeks were downright hazardous to my health. They shrink up quite a bit on the initial soak. If I were to do it again, I'd totally go TTS for sure.

Got about a month of wear on them now, and they've finally stretched out a bit. Loving the IH denim so far.

The SEXIH07 denim was unsanforized 19oz denim, thus, with the indigo models after shrinking, they likely had leg twist. The OD versions probably had some sort of leg twist as they indigo dying process is done at very hot temperatures.

The 634SR was another pair of unsanforized denim which is bound to have some leg twist, however, as it is wider than the normal 634S it probably seems less pronounced (not to mention the denim would be getting much of your attention)

The Devils Fit will be an 18oz unsanforized denim as well, due to it being a slim slim slim cut, it will most likely have leg twist similar to a Flat Head 3001.

I hope this answered some questions.