Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

i wanted to order the ombre shirt from ironheart.co.uk which wasn't in stock in my size unfortunately, but the owner (giles) is travelling to japan this weekend and is going to pick it up for me and ship it from there. :) great service, i can only recommend them!

Guest Ark Sakura
i wanted to order the ombre shirt from ironheart.co.uk which wasn't in stock in my size unfortunately, but the owner (giles) is travelling to japan this weekend and is going to pick it up for me and ship it from there. :) great service, i can only recommend them!

I totally love my IH Ombre shirt. It's an awesome shirt. I'm a little worried 'cause I haven't washed it yet and it fits perfectly. A little shrinking will be ok, but I hope it doesn't shrink too much. :eek: I'm guessing it'll be fine with a cold wash & hang dry.

We're getting a good stock of the Purple Ombre shirt in about 10 days..

By chance would the 634SR's be with them?

No, those aren't being released actually till the last week of May or the first week of June.

Trust me, ya'll know when we're getting them.

We're getting a good number of pairs and we'll be doing a full photoshoot and spec chart as usual for them.

here is what i can tell about the 634SR so far. fit is pretty much like that of the original 634 with respect to rise and leg width. denim is amazing though unreal blue color, and definitely heavier than my 634 right out of the box.

seems to be sizing issues as the tagged size is waist measurement pre-soak, so be aware when ordering and size up at least 1-2.

anyone interested, with a waist sz 30, check the signature (got some fit pictures up in case anyone is wondering about that)

Wondering about the sizing on 301s: does anyone here have them in 27? Would you mind posting the actual waist size after a few wears?

My 9301 in size 30 have stretched out to be 16" aligned. I wonder if this might be the case with the 301s, as I'm trying to decide whether to size down two or size down one. Thanks.

Is anyone else getting pissed that really the best way to find out if a pair of pants will fit is to make them unreturnable?

That's not really the case if you're buying from a site with correct information.

Our site lists very accurate sizing AND shrinking information, so you know exactly what you're getting.

did anyone buy the IHSH-14 and can show fit pics?

I got mine from Giles yesterday. Looking real good, a ligther and smoother version compared to my other more Ironheart shirts. Fit is as it used to be, similar to earlier shirts. I´m normally a L but this time I got a XL to be safe. Nice shirt, as always with IH.