Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

man I remember wearing my first barbour jacket 8th-9th grade and understandably, nobody knew what it was. I loved it so much that I have a new one that fits me a little better (now at age 20, nobody knows the significance, but how could I expect that). the only downside is that I'm incredibly afraid to wear it more frequently because people might notice/comment on the musty smell of the waxed fabric. but damn, they look sharp. congrats on the pickup

edit: i just went to go look for it, panicked when I couldn't. then I opened up my closet and found it on the ground. totally wearing this tomorrow. thanks for reminding me! btw, it's the Bedale model

You are welcome. I have read about the musty smell you are speaking of and have heard other talk about it but mine has no smell at all. Maybe after some use it might pick up an odor? I like the Bedale model.

I seriously didn't expect these to arrive so quickly, I was still waiting for an email with the EMS tracking #... :)

368392214_fbd4ebec64_d.jpg

368392262_2b3eab3a56_d.jpg

368392315_d1a7997a78_d.jpg

jeez....you probably spent more on denim in the past week than i did in japan last summer!

I blame Levi's.