Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Nothing since the SFSE party... NOTHING! I have not recently purchased anything for almost 2 weeks now yay. I'm slowly slowly quitting the habit.

holy shit, those visvims are hot. how's the fit on those?

they fit big, im a US 10 in nike and bought a US 9.5 in these and they fit pretty much perfectly, possibly could have fitted into a size US 9 but like a little room up front. thanks to Bapesta for the sizing info, i would have got it all wrong.

:( i want acnes toooooo. i should've got them in new york.

They're expeeeeeensive in New York! Like $300 in Dallas, too.

Would recommend you get a Swedish pal from these boards to pick up a pair for you off Manligt.net's Kopp/Salj (buy/sell) forum, they go hella cheap.

it's not even a secret

there's a local boutique that has F/W gear all for 50% off.

i dont think there's like a single person who's interested in buying acne jeans here

there's a high level of demand for pajama zip hoodies and flashy AF1s in my area

hardly any interest in this kind of stuff.

i'm just hoping that the said local boutique sells all of its margiela stock for like 100 dollars. they are selling a 1500 dollar margiela coat for like 300 bucks, i think.

it's not even a secret

there's a local boutique that has F/W gear all for 50% off.

i dont think there's like a single person who's interested in buying acne jeans here

Are there any other acne max jeans left or just the cashes?

ddohnggo... Dope pickups! Like a few people have said, I'm glad you finally found those jeans at the price you were looking for. I'm still pissed I walked by Greene St. without stopping by Cloak on Thursday thinking everything was still at only 40% off. But I'm glad it worked out for some people.

As for my recent pickups (sorry for the lack of pics, can't snap one at the moment)...

Carpe Diem pants with white lining

Julius twisted v-neck knit top

Number (N)ine button-up shirt with skull tie bar

Uniqlo blank tees... (can't get enough)

Yohji Yamamoto wool blazer

thx lance. found out that the cloak sample sale actually happened way way west, so you would've had to make a trek out there.

btw, are those pickups all from yahoo japan? (minus the uniqlo tee).

i actually saw some carpe diem pants at century 21, and didn't think they were really that great.

thx lance. found out that the cloak sample sale actually happened way way west, so you would've had to make a trek out there.

btw, are those pickups all from yahoo japan? (minus the uniqlo tee).

i actually saw some carpe diem pants at century 21, and didn't think they were really that great.

Nah man. All on sale (except for the Julius top) from various shops/people around. Just wait until Albert (Chinorlz) posts his pickups over at SZ. I'm talking to him via Gmail chat right now, and it's blowing my mind.