Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^^ He didn't buy tops at Atelier so you should be good... plus he's more towards a 50. I think you're closer to my sizing, and I'm one size smaller than him. I'll let him talk about what he picked up though; it is seriously insane.

When are you going to the city? Talking to him is really making me want to go on Tuesday when I have a break from Bodega.

^^ He didn't buy tops at Atelier so you should be good... plus he's more towards a 50. I think you're closer to my sizing, and I'm one size smaller than him. I'll let him talk about what he picked up though; it is seriously insane.

When are you going to the city? Talking to him is really making me want to go on Tuesday when I have a break from Bodega.

Did Albert pick most of it up to sell online, or for himself? Either way, I'm excited to see what he picked up.

i'll be there next saturday. i'm interested in what he gets as i'm surprised he isn't homeless yet! maybe he got it for his shop?

atelier had some sick ass rick owens shit that i wouldn't mind getting, especially at 80% off.

atelier? 80% off?? what else is on sale there?

ACNE JEANS

-Indigo pre-distressed

-Grey pre-distressed

-All black

are available

I also checked my receipt and the particular pair i bought was

116 (incl. tax).

Revised total:

116 + 14 service charge + 10 USPS priority w/ tracking = 140.

Discounts for google checkout users.

I'll report back with the sizes and cuts.

GREAT PURCHASE AYN! I was looking at those boots and droooling when we went there. I love the leather, it'll be interesting to see how it ages ^_^.

I want to steal your strap buckles so bad.

Yes, The Archive, 50 + 30, fucking crazy! we did some supershopping after we left Self Edge. :)

digital: they got a few pairs of boots left, I think probably in your size too, like 40, 42, and maybe 44. sizing is kindda weird, go check them out though, great shit... just resist all temptation to buy anything at full retail, there were these other boots at like 750, not on sale, leather soft as shit... haha... Tangerine got some Costume National boots, not sure how they look like, they were gone already yesterday...

Yes, The Archive, 50 + 30, fucking crazy! we did some supershopping after we left Self Edge. :)

digital: they got a few pairs of boots left, I think probably in your size too, like 40, 42, and maybe 44. sizing is kindda weird, go check them out though, great shit... just resist all temptation to buy anything at full retail, there were these other boots at like 750, not on sale, leather soft as shit... haha... Tangerine got some Custume National boots, not sure how they look like, they were gone already yesterday...

You mean they got some pairs of the ones you got left? How much were they post rebate? Are they true to size?

Guest Airjamie
vibskov scarves (jumped on the piggy scarf bandwagon)

thin finn

cheap monday shoes

P1020163.jpg

I bought those same exact shoes from kitchener a couple of months ago. I love them.

So I was stuck for some time as to what shoes could go with my s5000bk's. I didnt want converse cause they would be too slim. So I got these from urban chaos in covent garden.

3464_26432a.jpg

also im hoping to receive these from synthi, so glad i got a pair before levi's lawyers ruin everything!

sc405003.jpg

and ive also had a tyrwhitt splurg....

XBCNAV_1.jpg

cashmere/wool mix pea coat...... snug as a bug.....

and this plaid shirt ( jumping on the bandwagon before its too plaid out, hehe )

CCSCOR_1.jpg

15% cashmere in with the cotton, so what with all of this i should be cosy!