Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Been shopping a lot lately... and still more to come.

komakino.jpg

obakki.jpg

Raf Simons Sweathshirt F/W 05/06 -- this is extremely oversized, went 46 because my size (48) was impossible to pull off... I would have to get a 42, if that even exists, for it to look like a normal 48. Not that I'm complaining, I wanted something oversized.

Yohji Yamamoto Tank Top -- simple, but I loved it.

Alife Slip-ons

Obakki "Military Bomber" -- this is an absolutely perfect jacket, by a great local designer. I would probably buy half their jackets if I had the money (not that they're expensive, this one cost me $490 incl. tax)... great construction, amazing details, and luckily (for me) so far not very popular (:P).

One note, if you live in Vancouver or anywhere close to Vancouver (like Seattle), you absolutely have to visit Komakino -- they have great selection and most importantly F/W is 50% off, plus they still have stuff from older collections (F/W 05/06, SS06) which is 60-70% off. By far the best Vancouver store.

And obviously you have to check out Obakki.

Raf Simons Sweathshirt F/W 05/06 -- this is extremely oversized, went 46 because my size (48) was impossible to pull off... I would have to get a 42, if that even exists, for it to look like a normal 48. Not that I'm complaining, I wanted something oversized..

what do the locations represent? Alberta, Canada.. never thought that would show up on a raf simons piece

what do the locations represent? Alberta, Canada.. never thought that would show up on a raf simons piece

Still trying to find the connection... all of the places have some connection to railroads, but in some cases even that is debatable.

Someone, get me Raf on the phone, quickly... :cool:

I bought these in Japan a year ago, which is still a recent purchase to me.

P1250091.jpg

P1250090.jpg

P1250087.jpg

Graniph- cheap tee, only $20. I wish it was a different color but I like the drawing on it. Sorry for the fuzzy image.

Printstar

Takeo Kikuchi x Lupin the 3rd- got this at Marui Men in Shinjuku. I still haven't watched the anime but the shirt looked cool. Was on sale.

Rag and Bone RB11 RAW denim from HTC

April 77 jeans from HTC

Dior Homme 19 cm Black Raw denim jeans at the Dior store in Rodeo Drive

Bettanin and Venturi hand made shoes from Barney's New York in B.H.

45 RPM natural indigo denim 'Jomon" from the Soho store.

G-Star hooded jacket G-Star store on Melrose Ave.

Rag and Bone lined hand tailored wool herringbone blazer from HTC

Martin Margiela brown corduroy pants from Douglas Fir

Martin Margiela blue scarf from Douglas Fir

G-Star 10 Anniversary Elwood limited edition jeans from G-Star boutique, L.A.

2 Scarves from Banana Republic at the Grove

24 entry pass to the Beverly Hot Springs

A pair of Iron Heart Straight Leg Selvage Denim Jeans from Self-Edge

A Tweed Jacket from Brooks Brothers

I had a busy first month of the year.

Idiom 2.5L Grey with white dots

Nike Hiroshi Dots Pack: AF1 & Dunk

Number( n )ine Rose skull tee

Number( n )ine dobule button napolean coat

Number( n )ine destory paint jeans

Neighborhood x madfoot slip-on

Adidas Gazelle 2 (grey)

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Yeah, sorry the photo was a bit crappy... here's a better one.

alexandchloe02.jpg

The chain is 50cm long, ideally I want one which is 75cm... won't believe how hard it is to find one that length!

Ah nice pickup Rira, I was contemplating about getting that one or the octopus one I got. Alex + Chloe makes some real nice shit except I think the chain is kinda bad quality.

I remember seeing photos of these incredibly old Barbour jackets that had just been worn to death and they were simply gorgeous.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.rakuten.co.jp/earthmarket/507489/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbarbour%2Brakuten%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DSUNA,SUNA:2006-21,SUNA:en

this is the exact one I got for $26 bucks plus tax. top left the one with the oil treatment.

3x Basecontrol boxers

Basecontrol bath towel

Basecontrol grey henley top

2x Visvim Sublig S/S border tees

Visvim bi-fold wallet

Visvim Christos

Edifice v-neck woolen jumper with v-neck l/s tee (bundled together)

nice stuff rir, does the border tee have buttons on the collar or something? I just got the henley in a similar color :P

does the bifold fit in a back pocket by the way? I wanted to get one but thought it might be too big

Sag, that napoleon coat looks pretty bad ass.

Rirawin, where did you get the visvim stuff? The border tees look pretty cool and i was looking to get some online or from a catologue if i could find one.

Just came back from barney's leftover clean-out sale.

I wish I skipped class earlier today b/c by the time I got there, a lot of good shit was gone.

Paul Smith Bi-fold for 60 bucks (originall 225)

Martin Margiela Vneck tee? shirt

Martin Margiela Scarf

Raf Simmons Oversized tee (the cut is amazing)

Some tote from a label I've never heard of.

All for 215 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morestuff024.jpg

morestuff023.jpg

morestuff022.jpg

like 45 bucks...?

it's pretty funny how average consumers spend the same amt of $ on shit clothes at stores like banana republic. LOL @ them.

yeah. there was a bunch left. they even had some white shirts in a full size run. but

they were like "see-thru" super-thin dress shirts. like your nipples will be visible.

i dont live in Boston, FYI.

for those who are @ work, you must LEAVE right now and go to Barney's.