Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Just calling it Secret Future is dumb, anyway. It's not.

The "secret" I was referring to was that 2000 has a warehouse full of Bless stashed somewhere in Japan that he isn't sharing.

I'm also working on mutant pigs that weave denim and teleportation... still I can't spell yet.

anyone checked out this watch forum? they give reviews on pretty much every watch there is. Ayn, your navy military watch is reviewed there to. it got an 82 out of 100. your watch looks really sweet.

forum:

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=index&rid=0

watch reviews section:

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=threadt&frm_id=33&start=0&rid=0#msg1039430

I hope you didn't pay too much, since judging from the seconds hands it looks like an quartz watch or at best an auto.

I dont know how you would've been able to judge that based on the pic, but anyway the watch is mechanical..

well if it was anything like the original it would have a subdial @ 9 indicating it is a unitas 6497 movement like the one found inside your RXW. Or it would look a lot sharper without the second hand altogether.

I wanted one with no subdials for a cleaner look.

Interesting, I got an RXW MM20 about a year ago, it's made by a Japanese company called Ken Trading, very good stuff and much cheaper than the (overpriced) Panerai. Ken Trading can't sell them anymore though, kindda like what happened to Japanese denim and Levi's... I wouldn't call it a knock-off, coz they just pay homage to the original Italian military watch made actually by Rolex.

that looks really nice!

mikelowrey: nice lens, I've always wanted one but for what I do I don't really need a WA... but that would be the one if I ever want a WA zoom.

^^ i love anatomy. but i don't like that stussy shirt. isn't it from a few seasons back?

Imagine that shirt together with a pair of Pushead SBs. I would probably puke after looking at that combo for too long.

Imagine that shirt together with a pair of Pushead SBs. I would probably puke after looking at that combo for too long.

which the anatomy or stu? i have the love/hate t in white, but it's been retired to undershirt status. Props on that bodyworks T, pretty over the top.