michael j krell pocket hoody

samurai BLK's

flat heads raw

Wings & Horns thermal

Wings & Horns tiger fleece hoody

and a case of wine.

i'll post pics when they all come in.

edit:

you can also add 2 last second purchases to the list.....

Samurai 3000VX

Oni Blue Denim

i didnt know lancep worked for bodega. no wonder he has some

insane pieces.

i visited once on a tuesday and it was closed...

it's a collabo bag

they were sitting on the floor

when you walk into the HP area, they are sitting immediately to your right

i visited once on a tuesday and it was closed...

Sorry man, we're closed on Tuesdays. Random shit, I know...

what are the burtonxhp backpacks you speak of?

Here's a link for reference. We got the 22.5L Packs in both colors. They also put out a roller duffel bag, as well as some jackets for the collab.

ubiqxatmos - 120+tax .. 130ish at reed space nyc

definitely a great trip. what are the burtonxhp backpacks you speak of? mine's just a plain burton one from the burton store on spring st. :( minus cool points

the porter x burton really isn't worth it - I saw these when I was at the HP store at Harajuku, and it's the exact same backpack as the normal burton ones which are only $70-80 at the burton store. The only difference I saw was that the embroidery is blue instead of red and it had different lining.

hey samsikle, is that grey coat from nordstrom's? i wanted to get the red but couldn't find it instore :(

yeah it is i got it probably a month ago. there was another style i wanted but they ran out or something. i wanted the red and the mustard-ish color also :( it was like 60 bucks

yea, pretty cheap for what seems like decent quality. not to be so inquiring, but are you frames prada? because they look almost the same as mine.

they are indeed! you've got good taste. ;)

201866053.jpg

Mos Def saw Chard and Sams and was "could i get a picture?"

hahahahah +rep for you <33

Bless sample sale :

Actually for S/S but so wack they were getting rid of it now - for 60$ I though it would be fun. Made of two layers of plastic, it feels like something you'd use to protect small trees from snow in the winter.

TS360128.jpg

TS360129.jpg

Leather Chain Bag - Never seen that in store, the retail was sooooooo expensive! it also doubles as a cool scarf IMO.

Raf Simons ankle boots

TS360130.jpg

Bless sample sale :

Actually for S/S but so wack they were getting rid of it now - for 60$ I though it would be fun. Made of two layers of plastic, it feels like something you'd use to protect small trees from snow in the winter.

TS360128.jpg

TS360129.jpg

Leather Chain Bag - Never seen that in store, the retail was sooooooo expensive! it also doubles as a cool scarf IMO.

Raf Simons ankle boots

TS360130.jpg

nice. i cant see it very well. is it a poncho?

nice. i cant see it very well. is it a poncho?

No, it's actually cut somewhat like a sweater, except the front is asymetrical, sorta like a kimono, but stitched. The fabric is so stiff, that it stands about 2" from my body everywhere. I can't wait to wear that piece with a really formal outfit, it's just so weird, but still wearable.