Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest thing4kicks86

J Dilla (Jay Dee)- Donuts

J Dilla- The Shining.

"Donuts" is everything I've heard plus more. "J Dilla Changed My Life." Musically. Too bad I won't hear anything new, but I'm now on the hunt for more material.

I like the PSs.

Don't forget summer is around the corner, and they would look great with shorts.

I know the look you mean, but it's really not me.

They were a stupid purchase, I only bought them because I thought, "Hey, I don't have anything like that in my wardrobe."

... yeah, for a reason.

Hmmmmm I shouldn't really be buying anything because I have to pay University Fees but I've bought

Evisu Heritage Diacock Jeans (I dont care if some people don't like them, I'm a student, I'm meant to make bad choices ;-) )

Maharishi X05 Redline Selvedge Jeans

Ijin Material Selvedge Jeans

MHI x Futura Hoody

MHI Sikh Camo Logo Hoody

Futura Sweatshirt

But im looking for an Alife Sweat, thats what im hunting right now, but as im in the UK, its harder than expected

-Opening ceremony M65-biker jacket hybrid (sorta)

-opening ceremony hoodie

IMG_1345-1.jpg

Marc Jacobs City Tees

newshit032.jpg

Uniqlo socks

Some absurdly expensive Cloak handknitted scarf

newshit031.jpg

Supreme box camp (much deeper than the previous designs)

Supreme Brown box hoodie

newshit029.jpg

Engineered Garments Fisherman Jacket

Trovata Jacket

newshit026.jpg

The best pickup from NYC:

Stussy Dunk Low Trainer

One dude working at stussy hooked me up with 30% off discount.

It wasn't even on sale.

newshit.jpg

Now for the shopping report:

Supreme:

30% off on the stuff on the right side of the store. Restock of world famous and search and destroy new eras. They also had loose gauge beanies and some old tees from the past summer.

Opening ceremony:

The store is all right, I thought. Some fred perry collab i have never seen before.

Check the sample sale thread for what i got. Their house label stuff looks cool but the construction is shitty as fuck.

Odin on lafayette:

My favorite store. Suits my style really well. Lots of engineered garments on sale.

Famous friends:

I was too tired to check it out.

Dunderdon: All items 50% off but their stuff fit terribly, i thought.

Steven alan annex: not much. the shirts never go on sale.

Barneys: I got the cloak scarf for 70 bucks (305 regular). Lots of insane shit on sale.

Saw some junya jacket that looked really insane but 450 was too expensive. They basically had every single type of dior jeans in stock. Sale ends this sunday.

Stussy: 30% off on most items. Including the pendleton shit. Some shoes are 40% off (including the mad foot slipons).

Atelier: Lots of avant garde-ish stuff on sale. Not really my steez. Found a number nine tee for 65 bucks...

45rpm: lots of shit on sale but no jeans were on sale.

Uniqlo: some shitty stuff on sale. like there wasn't much I wanted from the store. I personally think unqlo is good for stuff like underwear and socks but that's about it.

Cloak: 40% off. Lots of stuff on sale. Too expensive for me.

If: snobby ass attitude. expensive as fuck. lots of margiela and demulemesteer.

Union: met the owner for the first time. nicest lady ever. Lots of NBHD savage denim on sale. Amazing NBHD M65. Original fake stuff on sale. VSVM Jungle boots on sale. Lots of shit on sale but they are mostly over the top. Found a PAM puffa vest but it's too slim cut so i passed.

Hairmates: got a haircut from TOMO. dope as fuck.

Reed space: disappointing as usual.

Alife: disappointing as usual.

I am going to stop going to LES for shopping cause I'm always disappointed.

RRL: Nothing much on sale. Jackets and etc.

Nort/recon: Lots of tier 0 kicks like the polka dot pack. Got an AF1 25th anniversary catalog. Dope.

did i miss any SF-ish store... ask me b/c i probably went

I think I saw samsikle and chardx at uniqlo. I was the guy wearing some black imperials.

Uniqlo: some shitty stuff on sale. like there wasn't much I wanted from the store. I personally think unqlo is good for stuff like underwear and socks but that's about it.

^Sad, but true--one of the biggest dissapointments.

At Stussy, when you say "Pendleton stuff on sale" are you talking about Vans or just regular stuff/ Stussy collaboration. I'm not familiar with them.

BTW were you at Uniqlo today or thursday? I ask, because that is also where I had my 1995 superencounter.

Thursday and Friday...

Sorry for the typo. I meant Penfield.

I like my uniqlo belt. But I wouldn't buy major pieces like jackets and shirts. They look pretty bad.

Union: met the owner for the first time. nicest lady ever. Lots of NBHD savage denim on sale. Amazing NBHD M65. Original fake stuff on sale. VSVM Jungle boots on sale. Lots of shit on sale but they are mostly over the top. Found a PAM puffa vest but it's too slim cut so i passed.

See, I don't get why people get emotional about how bitchy the owner is. She always seemed cool. But then again, I guess it's always different for other people. When I was at Union, James Jebbia happened to be there so talked to him for a bit about Visvim... that was chill.

Well. First of all, I didn't even know who owned union and I asked that lady if she was the owner. She told me that she has owned and run the store.

I dunno, I love some of Uniqlo's shit. Particularly the sweats and some of their flannels.