Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

this r newbold jacket from oipolloi just turned up quality is amazing

R. Newbold is really a nice diffusion label, I used to buy quite a bit of R. Newbold during college cos it was affordable and Marui in Shibuya never ran out of it. Dare I say its nicer than PS Paul Smith or Jeans PS, It's really well made, (I still have R. Newbold stuff now, years later) they have a lot of nice tee and bottom designs, their tops were like 3500Y for non collared, 5000Y for collared, bottoms are like 10,000Y, accessories like belts are 5000Y, really nice position that they haven't taken advantage of anywhere else, shame. Nice pickup seenmy.

580ex01.jpg

Need to give my wrists a good work out, my camera is so heavy now. Dread to think how heavy it is bundled with something like a 30D or even a 5D. :(

nice, u get used to the weight really, my flash is heavier and I can shoot with it for hours... :)

341760508_522c980ce3_o.jpg

341760165_db6a4d2a2d_o.jpg

yeah, mostly studio use, but i brought it with me to a NYE pre-party... heh... I think it's considered fairly small for a ring flash...

where did you get the velour hoodie? I would really like to know!

got it from here:

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/standa/index.html

Their Julian Red prices are high, so I dunno if their other labels are equally as high, but I don't get much choice out in these parts. The guy in the photos is also the manager of the shop and takes the orders as well. Seemed like a friendly enough guy, and they're one of the few who ship internationally.

a few more things from the trip:

thai designer waxed cotton/leather side zip "converses" with leather laces

2nti8sl.jpg

thai designer tuxedo shirt with skeleton screen, stiched heart with ohm sign, mother of pearl buttons. a bit gimmicky but i like it anyway..

2ivbhpl.jpg

33xbha9.jpg

thai designer light shirt (rick owens-esque) with hand stitched details

43c58k1.jpg

thai sawasdee velcro fisherman pants with lining

2i8knps.jpg

925 silver studs bracelet.

2hgd98x.jpg

3 in one penis pump/bong/toothbrush holder

Is this the Dior Homme one that sold out before it got to the boutiques? Where can I cop? Do you pump up before you smoke, or after you smoke?

xcoldricex:The ccp overlock jacket is amazing, how much did they run you if I may ask? I saw a similar one in Archieve in San Francisco, was 50% off but was still a huge chunk of cash.

i'm pretty sure the archive doesn't carry ccp. it wasn't cheap :o but i got it 50% off, which isn't bad considering it doesn't go on sale anywhere.