Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Got it from Faust. By the way it's an XL and it fits my relatively small index pretty well, Faust or I are just bad at measuring ring sizes so we thought it was bigger than it is. I think the smaller sizes must be for women or maybe the sizing variations isn't as extreme as those of some other jewelers. By the way if you see one you like at a good price you can definitely get it resized for around $25 according to a competent jeweler I consulted.

grrr passed because i have a size S in one of his other rings and its still a bit large! (i wouldn't conside my fingers especially small either)... should've bought it :(

How much do those Ruehl jeans go for, what sizes and whats the fit like? What was the smallest waist you recall seeing, they are actually nice

Khaltire, they retailed for $128 but the cashier made mistake because most of their stuff was on 50% off. Luckily the pair I got didnt have a price ticket on it, so sale so she gave me half off the denim that was on sale, which was $49, so i got them for $24.50. The fit is a slim straight leg with a lowwr rise..so gives me a 'hipster' looking ass but overall fit is great, fabric and detailing are great as well...super happy with score. The smallest I believe they came in was 30x30, but you can call them. I might be up in NJ in week or so, hit with a PM if you need help scoring these. I wear alot of Rogan jeans, and PRPS...mostly darker denim..so when I can find a great fitting worn-in jean I jump on them as I did these.

How much do those Ruehl jeans go for, what sizes and whats the fit like? What was the smallest waist you recall seeing, they are actually nice
thanks man, too big for me if 30x30 was the biggest (and short), need more like a 28x32

can I get some better pics though if you have any? khalidjiwa @ shaw .ca

No problem, give me day or so....they might have a 28, you can always call the store and ask what is the smallest size their MORTON jean comes in...

dude let me know if you know how to get the fucking goats into the barn... I couldn't get pass that... HAHA!

4014rp1.jpg

wii + zelda(which the guy never rung up, but gave me!)

dude let me know if you know how to get the fucking goats into the barn... I couldn't get pass that... HAHA!

AHAHAHAHAH the worst is fishing, its so hard to get it right

but for the goats, you just get on epona and ride at them "whoop" at them and direct them towards the barn hahaha

terryyf4.jpg

terry richardson manimal from hysteric show last year.had no idea it was gonna be had signed till i opened it up just now,

Love Terry Richardson....This book was goin for a good price recently on ebay, but has since sky rocketed. Great Purchase bro.

Guest Berget__

pict0046tu9.jpg

Well this isn't really a purchase since I fucking MADE it myself. And Im superpleased with the way it turned out. Its basically just a pullover hoodie but with an oversized hood and longer body, and theres a snap button at the hood too.

pict0046tu9.jpg

Well this isn't really a purchase since I fucking MADE it myself. And Im superpleased with the way it turned out. Its basically just a pullover hoodie but with an oversized hood and longer body, and theres a snap button at the hood too.

wow, berget, that looks legitimately nice. I likethe button snap idea, you should add another one below it (mainly for aesthetics.)

AHAHAHAHAH the worst is fishing, its so hard to get it right

but for the goats, you just get on epona and ride at them "whoop" at them and direct them towards the barn hahaha

i tried but they always turned at last minute right in front of the barn door and went away... :confused:

Erm Mikey and Carl bought me a new white button up from H&M. Mad <3 guys, thank you.