Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

it`s just nylon ripstop with poly filling, not really that warm but the ripstop stuff taps used on its `01 line never dies. I got the parasmock from then in the same material. Rocked it hard for 5 years, still looks new, I dont know how hard this arctic parka has been used but it still looks almost new.

The details on this thing are insane. The hood zips off and the coyote fur velcros off too. so u can rock no hood, fur hood or nylon hood..its got a main double zip at the front then a quick zip behind for when u wanna put it on and extract quickly ie not velcro up the whole coat (?), it folds away at the back so you can rock fishtail or standard jacket..hard to explain but a system of heavy duty press button studs. Acronym aint got nothing on this imo..fucking love it.

btw nylon is just as waterproof as goretex imo, its just nylon doesn`t `breath`.

dcfc0119ck2.jpg

vintage wrangler jacket... either raw and unwashed or washed maybe once... stll has that starchy feeling to it. 4$ thirft pickup

also-no pics now

barracuta db trench

vintage raw leather belt

great jacket!

I´ve been looking for something like that, but thrifting denim in Sweden isn´t as easy as I would guess it is the US. Maybe Ebay is the answer to all questions..:cool:

I've wanted those shoes for a while but for some reason I just can't pull the trigger. Probably because I bought a budget knockoff pair a while back. Great find tho.

I've been looking for a pair like this for a while as well and once I saw these on sale at Barney's, I couldn't resist.

Picked up a pair of DH grey flat fronts today. That Barney's Co-Op sale was too good to resist. Even the ties were marked down to reasonable levels and their Margiela buys were spot on up in Chicago. Felt like an idiot because I was wearing a Dior sweater too. Not that much of a fanboy! Had to get them taken in all over but they look fucking amazing. Believe they're the same cut as these:

0108.JPG

I found a pair of Miu Miu's and a few nice Jil Sander shirts as well but only had one item and I gotta prep for a big fancy black tie New Years eve party. Also thought about picking up that Andy Warhol x Levis black waxed jacket, that shit is gorgeous.

another payperiod, another shopping spree:

henrik vibskov shirt and cardigan

shirt.jpg

cardigan.jpg

richard kidd t-shirt

mindfuck.jpg

will be t-shirt

will_be.jpg

i loved the design of these crepe chukkas, but the soles got really dirty really fast.

crepe_chukka.jpg

shirts from the banana republic outlet, only 10 bucks each so i couldnt resist

banana.jpg

no-name fedora

fedora.jpg

this one was found at goodwill, got it for 3 bucks. brand new, deadstock

gucci.jpg

why do people on the board always feel the need to justify buying something basic and simple from Gap or BR, but not when they pay 70 bucks for a tshirt with two brains fucking?

i just have trouble grasping.

i also bought 10 30mg of adderall for finals week.

why do people on the board always feel the need to justify buying something basic and simple from Gap or BR, but not when they pay 70 bucks for a tshirt with two brains fucking?

i just have trouble grasping.

i also bought 10 30mg of adderall for finals week.

and to top it all off i'm a conflicted quasi-marxist. seriously though, don't diss. two brains fucking is a priceless metaphor, not merely an ironic statement. all the other printed tees by this designer are pretty conventional and boring so i passed. i saw another clever shirt by some shitty label (not to imply that the prior, richard kid, is also shitty) at saks with a print stating "fashionistas eat their young" in an old victorian script. although it was a clever reference to swift's modest proposal and had deeper philosophical implications, i felt it was too explicitly slogan-ish so i passed.

As for BR, i feel they are fashion industry leeches and i always try to boycott. In the rare case that they have something simple, nice, and fair priced, my sense of morality quickly evaporates.