Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Air Zoom Moire (Blue, Black)

Air Zoom Moire (Grey, Black)

80's Ghetto Blaster

Herp Albert & The Tijuana Brass (Remixed)

Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf

PBJ XX-006

Are you on Nikeplus? I am... We need to setup a SuperFuture challenge... :)

Guest StuckOnStupid

Easyrider-Jacket-Black.jpg

not purchased, per se, but newly aqquired. anyway....

i posted this in supermarket, but after wearing it with just a tshirt on this shitty cold day, i and noticing the workmanship, ive decided that this is probably the best fitting, warmest, and sexiest fleece i have ever worn...if you can call a fleece sexy. i initially couldnt figure out what made it warrant the $350 pricetag, but now its obvious. even the zippers are crazy. they open so smooth and sit completely flush with the surface of the coat. arcteryx has techy-style winter gear on smash, and puts northface just slightly above potato sacks. i just might keep this shit.

Air Zoom Moire (Blue, Black)

Air Zoom Moire (Grey, Black)

80's Ghetto Blaster

Herp Albert & The Tijuana Brass (Remixed)

Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf

PBJ XX-006

I was actually thinking about ordering a pair of Moire's in all black. Lookin for a really simple lookin running shoe to put to just lounge in. Could you post pics of them?..I ask because I don't think they're available in my area (unless I'm missing something...which I probably am)

Nice bag! Loving it! Where did you get it?

At Caliroots, first it was about 50 % sale. Then i worked for them doing their PR and Marketing. So i get 30 % on every thing so it cost me about 100 us dollars. Retail was close to 350 dollars. So a very good deal. The still have some left on sale. Not the black one but other colors/models. Take a look at http://caliroots.com/system/search/search.asp?manuid=100

Leestripes, those eras are super cool. Can I ask where you got them? I poked around google, but can only find them in one tone or women's sizes.

i got them from ebay seller "japunk"...i too have searched google for a while and didn't really come up with anything, only the solid black ones

here is another on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330054741824&rd=1&rd=1