Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

How much was the RIchard Kidd tee?

Minya, they have them at Alohra Rag for $128. AR is notoriously overpriced as near as I can tell, but hey, maybe that's the going rate for a Richard Kidd tee. I wish they'd get their damn website up again, I loved their last lookbook.

http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=4479&pf_id=PAAAAAPDLKMFGHEA&px_id=60

Minya, they have them at Alohra Rag for $128. AR is notoriously overpriced as near as I can tell, but hey, maybe that's the going rate for a Richard Kidd tee. I wish they'd get their damn website up again, I loved their last lookbook.

http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=4479&pf_id=PAAAAAPDLKMFGHEA&px_id=60

thats where i got it servo. at the store it is on sale for 40 percent off, as with much more of their stock (which is not listed on the site). this is good though, because it reserves some special items for us locals.

two brains fucking are still two brains fucking. priceless metaphor or not.

and i wasnt attacking your purchases, just wondering the need to somehow justify buying some striped T's, regardless of the maker. get off the high horse. industry leeches... i dont think their shit even has logos on it for christ's sake.

I need some Vibskov in my life.

Frickin' Aloha Rag only having mediums on sale from Japan.

My sentiments exactly.

For all the huffin and puffin going on in the Super Sales thread about

NYC sales, the best sale I've seen has been at Aloha Rag's website (and in-store,

I'm assuming). But alas, I found out way too late and am missing out on

some great stuff...

I was on the website probably within an hour or two after the sale went up and even then, for smalls it was fairly slim pickings as near as I could tell. I was only looking for a couple of items, so there may have been some nice blazer-type items, but I wasn't really looking.

I need some Vibskov in my life.

Frickin' Aloha Rag only having mediums on sale from Japan.

it seems i must've bought the only size small in that shirt and cardigan. there is a diff style cardigan which is all black with a knitted geometric pattern, size small available. unfortunately its not on the site.....

cultpop 0217

wow... those vans look unusually nice today.

i think i found the single most retardedly useless compliment in this entire thread

anyways i bought this stuff minus the cd, guru gave that to me, oh and the ticket to the show was free too haha, i guess i bought some dvds.

IMG_2282.jpg

why am i not surprised the brainfuck t-shirt belongs to the same guy who will spew intellectual sewage like this?

those pump furys are the best - never really one for the hypebeast look but the pair in my closet remain one of my favourites.

I just bought these from work (Barneys Coop):

mmm2c7.jpg

Maison Martin Margiela Black Wool V-Neck Pullover with Riri Zipper Pocket

rafbyrafmoral5a8.jpg

Raf by Raf Simons Moral Cut & Sew T-shirt (The shirt is cut short and boxy--the sleeves are oversized and the waist is oversized)

rafbyrafvneck164.jpg

Raf by Raf Simons Safety Pin Cut & Sew V-neck T-shirt (Same features as above)