Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Nobody caring about brand name, just the way things fit and the way things are intended to fit.

personally i dont buy things because of the brand ?

bill that wallet will not disapiont so nice!mines still going strong a year on.

sxxxe those etnies look really nice

just scored this off ebay im sure not to everyones taste but these dont pop up to often,vexed generation has been really interesting me lately so i just couldnt resist this piece.

vexedsy1.jpg

il post up some pics etc when i get it mate,from what i understand it is very good quality,vexed one of those labels which make me wish i was 10 years older so i could have been around at this age when it came out,was a great time for outwear late 90s early 00s

from what i can make out from thier site they are not still producing their own collections,It could well have been somone on here that told me that vexed were now more of a fashion/materials/product design consulting group,hence the work with puma,I have a feeling i was told they had something to do with those puma bikes aswell,i may well have got my wires crossed.

Id love to try and get a vexed interview on my blog maybe after my disertation is il start trying to get in touch with them

is blueblue part of Hollywood Market Ranch? or is it completely different?

I've never heard of Hollywood Market Ranch, I know blueblue is a japanese brand (If Hollywood Market Ranch is also a Japanese brand then perhaps that may be a possibility, but I have no clue to be honest), Is there some simillarity in the logo or something along those lines?

blue blue is not sold in daikanyama hrm though. it is sold in okura which is owned by hrm. i really like the boots, please mention where you picked them up at.

-Best christmas ever-

Levi's Fenom Black Disco 505 and 207 Rigid

Levi's Fenom Nylon Field Jacket

I'll hold onto one pair and sell the other. Haven't decided which.

blue blue is not sold in daikanyama hrm though. it is sold in okura which is owned by hrm. i really like the boots, please mention where you picked them up at.

Oh i forgot to mention that I bought them on yoox.com, they still have them in stock but only in brown http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/NEIL+BARRETT/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/440510632D/areaid/35

I bought my pair of blue blue's at a store called harvest in hiroshima.