Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

been hunting for a good bag for ages as im bored of rucksacks my lovelly lady visted at the weekend and had got me this.I love it.

Nice! I've been wanting to get that style of bag for a while.

I was absolutely dying for this Nom de Guerre one but it was $660... :( Fortunately(?), though, it was sold, thus relieving the pressure. But now unfortunately, my boss is trying to get another one in from them so I can someday buy it.

i love Fantastic Man, i really do, but the sometimes blatant homoeroticism always seems to put me off. and i have no problem admitting i've kissed two guys in my lifetime, and one of them was a homeless Quaker.

verb, you should find the latest fashion inc., you'd probably like it. but you've probably seen it if they carry it over there (got mine at B&N)

I have it and it pissed me off :( I can't read anything the fonts say and the clothes are all obscured by tons of shadows in an attempt to make them look artsy. At least, I think its the latest version, says Autumn 06. Love the Neil Barrett and John Richmond interviews. Also find that Peter Petrov shot on pg. 127 fucking inspiring.

helmut lang bags are great. i still need to own one but can never find the ones to my liking :( you should let us know about her company, maybe you can give her some business on SF :)

yea i was trying to get some info out of girl,shes bit of a nightmare though although shes a designer shes not geeky about stuff as i am,so info is guenuinly minimul,It seems the woman who made the bag is a freelance bag designer so he then sells these bags two fashion houses if that makes sense,as the bag i have hasno branding or labels of any description.

dscn1863oc9.jpg

dscn1869sf3.jpg

Trovata thin striped shirt

trovata t-shirt,

Permanent vacation shirt

Junya watanabe/Comme des garcon shirt with lining, zipper and pockets.

Saw a shop that had sale on Comme des garcon stuff. If someone wants I can pick up the same shirt in m for 230 shipped. They had a lot of t-shirts too.. send a pm if you are interested.