Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

img3475qd4.jpg

img3476fn7.jpg

- Acronym GT-J9TS

- Diesel M65 (it was super cheap,the interior is fully taped and the fit is amazing)

- Whole bunch of Spruce/W+H stuff from left to right --> Duffle coat style, cardigan, Green Tiger Fleece hoodie, Greenish Tiger fleece shawl neck, white shawl neck, red tiger shawl, turquoise sleeveless tiger fleece, another white shawl neck for my sister,

- Hellz Bellz Kate moss t, Undercoverism Tshirt, Another Rich kid T, Underground Skull (all T's came in the mail :) )

- Last is Spruce Pea Coat

- Plane ticket back to Toronto :(

cams broke....

lots of good stuff yesterday....

vintage gloveral duffle coat

vintage big ben denim chore jacket

flannel western shirt

shawlneck long cable knit cardigan

pendelton cardigan

saucony azure2 (or somthing like that)

God, I'm sorry for using the lord's name in vain so many times but I'm really feeling the lack of...I dunno...attention to detail that this board has taken to as of late. Nobody caring about brand name, just the way things fit and the way things are intended to fit.

I dunno if it's the Adderall talking but I've really enjoyed the general attitude that has become so popular in this forum. Now I just wish I had I had digital camera.

Needless to say, these pickups have been really entertaining...I love watching everybody's style evolve. Especially those I live with like Kixslf.

God, I'm sorry for using the lord's name in vain so many times but I'm really feeling the lack of...I dunno...attention to detail that this board has taken to as of late. Nobody caring about brand name, just the way things fit and the way things are intended to fit.

:confused: i think you typed something different than what you were thinking